• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Yeah, I read that bit, @s o l o!

Okay, so here's what I understand: King & Queen = crazy, Malphaerus = annoyed/frustrated/perhaps experiencing a bit of bloodlust, A'Merie = upset/scared of her parents finding out, Vesher = protective/scared of failing and just general chaos in Heaven.

Pretty much. Things would calm down if they'd show the people that the princess is alive, though- but she disappeared once again leading to the Queen fainting.

It was the Queen's overwhelming sense of chaos and turmoil that led to her losing conciousness. It was her body's defensive mechanism to the overload of emotions. A forced break if you will.

I literally just woke up and again, upon seeing the amount of text I do not wish to read due to the textbooks I'm basically forced to read each day for school, I wish to sleep again... Procrastination power 1000%! (A parody of Uta no Prince-sama's first opening to be expected soon~)

Don't sweat it... nothing's really happening, I gotta a feeling Deux is about to get completely wrecked by @s o l o ... He's in one hell of a pickle, though, the previous events may have calmed it down.

Also, how do you people find the time and will to be so active on this site? Don't you have exams/work? (.A.) (as in a shocked expression)

ChristinaXIV said:
Don't sweat it... nothing's really happening, I gotta a feeling Deux is about to get completely wrecked by @s o l o ... He's in one hell of a pickle, though, the previous events may have calmed it down.
What happened though? Would you please summarise everything from my last post till now? I am so behind on everything!

ataraxiandream said:
College, my dear \o/
That makes me realise that I am basically complaining of junior highschool... How am I possibly supposed to survive university later on in life?! Guess I'm good for whining and procrastinating, huh.

I will try to catch up with the plot of this RP either tomorrow or, if I still get discouraged by the activeness in it, I will notify you guys to kill off the elderly prince xD Or maybe use him as an NPC or something. I dunno. I just know that I'm gonna be extremely inactive this week (German, Math, Logic, History and Chemistry), Same goes for Saturday (Friend's birthday) and Sunday (Shoe shopping, which is pretty troublesome due to my anxiety), and then the next week (I.T., more Math, more Logic and Biology), BUTT I am going to be completely free on Sunday next week! Holy... YUSS! Also, the "butt" was intentional. Never underestimate the booty. And I love oversharing, keep that in mind xD

Okay, calm, deep breaths, shhh.~ ^^;

1. School > RP always! I wouldnt apologize too much for it

2. I promise you'll get through it and university will seem easy peasy!

!!!ATTENTION ALL RP'ERS!!!

A new rule is going to be put into place for everyone's convenience. It will be as follows:

• Everyone that would like to post in the "in character RP" will have to communicate that they are doing so here in the OCC. I am putting this into place because to many times there has been incidents where people would overlap posts and would have to either alter their post or delete it entirely. I wish to diminish this issue. So, before anyone posts (with the exception of if there are only a couple of people online and posting/ RPing with each other) please just let everyone know that you will be doing so. That way there is no more overlapping and no one will be confused. Cool?

p.s. If you are not tagging people in your posts, do not get upset when someone doesn't reply to you or forgets about you all together. You. Must. Tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I go away for one day and everything is happening at once! What happened!? In the story, at least. I was trying to read starting from my last post, but I got lost. I just started my college classes, but I'll still be able to post regularly.

Sorry I took so long to post. I took a while making it perfect with the colors.

Hey, Guilded, you got a new kid, Dene. Or Gabriel Denen Kortsy. I became the Youngest Angelic Prince, and I plan to become Fallen soon. Pretty crazy plot-twist.

KurtH6355 said:
Hey, Guilded, you got a new kid, Dene. Or Gabriel Denen Kortsy. I became the Youngest Angelic Prince, and I plan to become Fallen soon. Pretty crazy plot-twist.
Another Fallen<3

I'm not entirely sure where to continue, but I'll just have the king walk out of the throne room to find his wife passed out on the floor, since that's where RiahB left off, if that's all right with everyone?

Just found your CS. That Taint Doe.

I like the idea. I bet the king gonna just sit and cry and be like "Charmeine....nuuu.... :( "

I'm going to try and get princess Malori and her dragon Zania some attention. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back