• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Phew... Long day, home now.... AND EIGHT NOTIFICATIONS!? IT'S BEEN TWO HOURS! I really can't miss a day with you guys... >.>

ChristinaXIV said:
Phew... Long day, home now.... AND EIGHT NOTIFICATIONS!? IT'S BEEN TWO HOURS! I really can't miss a day with you guys... >.>
Well, I can't really symphatise with you as I get that amount in 8 hours, haha! Also, I replied with a (RLY SHRT) post... and... Huh. *whispers* I am so sorry, though. I am purposely ruining Heaven just to make things interesting for those, who are still there. Also, elder princes just cause trouble, keep that in mind! */whispers*

ChristinaXIV said:
Haha, you're doing great!
Yeah, I know! Great at ruining everything just to leave more blanks for the other to fill~ More like making them do my dirty work, ahaha! Aha... ha... hm... (':3)

Also, sleep~

In a few, though.

Seraph Darkfire] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6388-gogojojo331/ said:
@gogojojo331[/URL] I hope you talked to @Bambie about a big event like that. It could interfere with other people's events.
Who did what? @.@

Everyone calm down, this doesn't interfere with the current RP, rather forces all of the characters into the drama, he's just tying together the plot. All he said was that a shadow appeared as he released the ancient evil.

Yes you can, but typing it up is another thing... Goodness... Let's please not fight, I really have to focus on taking medicine to get rid of this pain.

Don't worry about it, I just have a weak heart... Sometimes it just aches.

@The Akolite I would do anything but keep you from speaking your mind, but if you really need to, just PM him and try to get it resolved. Please? (':3) I admire your passion to play this RP out, but this isn't just a one person thing, if it wasn't I doubt it'd be fun, and I doubt we'd be here. Instead, we'll all just be writing on our own, I don't blame you for a thing, much as I've screwed up a few times on this site and been called out hard on it. But, we'll digress and make it through, bottom line, just be kind about your criticism on this site, we all appreciate a soft approach rather than a stern.

*Off to take my pills now* (TAT)

Eeehhh but dramas funny...Whatever...I really didn't believe that, for some reason I read existence for some reason so I thought that....don't know why.

Okay :) I'm glad we've buried that little issue... Now, if only these damn pills would kick in... >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back