• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Not a problem, glad to be in such an RP with a person as abundant in talent as you.

Nothing, don't say a thing, just keep typing the way you are and make the story as absolutely interesting as you can.

You know, guys, I feel like a complete jerk xD I haven't posted (nor finished reading) in this RP for quite some time (especially as I am part of royalty) and yet I do catch up with another RP. This is so douchey of me, I know... BUT(T) one day, I shall make up for my rudeness! (One day...) And as you, @ChristinaXIV , said that the school year is almost over... well... Is one more month "almost"? ( :( )

Yes, it counts @WeabooTrash And no one is mad at you, we'll all have our reasons, just power through it and we'll be waiting for you in the end :)

ChristinaXIV said:
Yes, it counts @WeabooTrash And no one is mad at you, we'll all have our reasons, just power through it and we'll be waiting for you in the end :)
Are you sure "No One" is mad at me? I am sorry to hear that... I will make up to that one person somehow! And I am going to try and finish reading the Angels' and Demons' posts this evening! As for replies... I don't promise anything (' :) )

I've posted. Sorry, by the way. My boyfriend and I went out with friends to a couple of bars and I've been groped by more hands than I can count. Of course, completely sober as the Army regulation for drinking is 21 and I'm not quite there yet. Any hoots, the boyfriend got angry, I got angry, we all got angry.

Look, the moral of the story is don't wear leather pants if you don't want to be harassed by random men in the bars and you don't want your significant other calling someone a really foul name.

Yay Friday Nights!

*Le Sigh* The world is not kind. So Taylor (My manny man man who oddly enough used to be a stripper) wants me to write D&D plots. Should I do it?

I fee it needs a whole lot of detail and am not so sure I can handle adding all of that detail to a campaign.

Btw, I'm looking for a really dramatic roleplay, have you seen any good ones?

Originally it was a story about shards of God- or so to speak. It held quite a complex backstory and even housed a unique language. It ended with an epic fight against an evil god who had actually manipulated everyone all along to piece him together.

The funny thing is that everyone ended up dying and the God took over the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back