• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Andy Warhol's Superstar - Based on Factory Girl

ufotofu

anotherone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Warhol-Getty.png

A N D Y _ W A R H O L ' S _ S U P E R S T A R

In the vibrant and eclectic world of avant-garde art in the 1960s, the legendary artist Andy Warhol sets the stage for a unique competition. "Andy Warhol's Superstar" is a roleplay that invites participants to step into the eccentric and dynamic realm of the Factory, Warhol's iconic studio, where a roster of creatives vie for the maestro's coveted attention.

The setting is New York City, 1965 – a time of bold experimentation in the art scene. Aspiring models, painters, musicians, and performers from all walks of life converge at the Factory, each armed with a distinctive set of talents and personalities. The goal? To become the ultimate Superstar and secure a place in the spotlight of Warhol's groundbreaking works.

G A M E M E C H A N I C S
The roleplay employs a unique stat system that captures the essence of each character's artistic prowess. Characters possess stats such as:
  • Charisma
  • Beauty
  • Humor
  • Gossip
  • Addiction
Your stat distribution will affect how GM controlled characters respond to you.

BN-PZ555_1016FA_16H_20160926171448.jpgP L O T
As participants delve into the world of "Andy Warhol's Superstar," they navigate a series of challenges and collaborations designed to test their artistic mettle. From spontaneous art installations to avant-garde performances, each interaction contributes to the characters' stats and shapes their journey toward Superstardom.

The narrative unfolds as characters forge alliances, experience rivalries, and explore the diverse facets of the 1960s art scene. The ever-watchful eye of Andy Warhol serves as both mentor and judge, offering guidance and critique that can make or break a Superstar's ascent to fame.

In this competitive environment, alliances form and crumble, secrets are unearthed, and characters evolve as artists and individuals. The roleplay captures the spirit of the era, blending creativity, drama, and humor as characters navigate the unpredictable landscape of the Factory.

Warhol-Factory-1.jpg
V I C T O R Y C O N D I T I O N S
To achieve Superstar status, characters must accumulate points by impressing Warhol, the Factory's patrons, and the public. The character with the highest total points at the end of the roleplay emerges as Andy Warhol's ultimate Superstar, forever etching their name into the annals of artistic history.

"Andy Warhol's Superstar" promises a journey through an era of artistic revolution, where creativity knows no bounds, and the quest for Superstardom is an avant-garde adventure waiting to unfold.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back