• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. ooc chat/plotting.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ragnarok is pure chaotic energy, he would be the first person to try and pry the door open. And I gotta agree everyone else got a great vibe going for em

Ragnarok is pure chaotic energy, he would be the first person to try and pry the door open. And I gotta agree everyone else got a great vibe going for em
Steve and Ragnarok are kinda what Lero and Thae would be if they shared a body and I'm all about that XD

Lero took one glance at the door and determined that his magnetism wasn't strong enough for that and would be a waste of energy ^^'

Oh my god, I didn't think about it like that but that's totally true. And ragnarok as stated on the CS got the short end of the brain so he'd try things that don't seem like good ideas lmao

It would be a terrible call to waste so much energy so soon, given that they might end up somewhere dangerous and/or not have food for a rather long time. If he runs out of energy then he's practically just a fox : P

That's what the bar is for! You're gonna see it go down with nearly every post depending on what he's doing~ >3<

Ye I remember seeing that for Thae too on the posts you showed me, pretty dope stuff Now if only I had the patience to try and do something like that

Ye I remember seeing that for Thae too on the posts you showed me, pretty dope stuff Now if only I had the patience to try and do something like that
Fun fact, this is practically the same layout with all the colors and stuff altered >3<
(Though because of the lack of divs, it was broken and I had to fix that...)

And well, if you ever feel like trying it, I definitely don't mind helping you figure things out! I find coding to be really fun <3

How is combat going to work?
that's a good question actually... i'd say if a fight ever broke out between two characters, or more, it should probably be discussed ooc beforehand? just to make sure that everyone is okay with it happening, and that whatever goes down is planned ahead, so things don't get too chaotic!
if it was within the elevator, chances are things could get preeetty messy and could also prolly involve everyone else too. so yee, ooc planning is a must for any combat scenes! ^^
so uh yeah, i'd say just consult the ooc thread beforehand to make sure everyone is fine with it, and plan stuff such as the outcome or whatnot in advance ^^ just so things don't get too messy! :D

Dun dun dun....... hey jump. jump. was it ok for Hikaru to have a granola bar?
as long as it's just the one, i'm okay with it ^^ i do have plans to give some food down the line tho eheheh but that will probably be after they've had a good enough time to starve <3

If it comes down to it, everyone might fight over the granola bar, but ragnarok gonna be in the back just chewing on the aluminum foil the granola bar comes in

The "food sack" is really only meant for a creature that goes months without eating much so not much food will come out, yes a bit, but I get to, or my character determines that. Internally laughing...

Do you really think you can take of a furry, a experience combat fighter, one boi with a dude who has a big sword, and a man-child? oh, can't! forget the rainbow guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back