• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Amori High

"I've only seen you two days now.... and here at school you seem brooding and too yourself a lot of the time.... but when I saw you at the park the other day. Before you noticed me.... you had such a brilliant aura about you. A warm and handsome smile you were laughing and smiling. It was very different from what I had seen in class the other day." she said softly as she glanced over at him with a small smile upon her still blushing face.

"Eh you are rather nice looking.... a better face than most of the guys here... don't think I'm flirting with you or any of that junk." she said as she nibbled on the rest of her cookie and put the box away as she noticed a few students wander in.

Akemi rolled her eyes and let out a slight huff as she watched the movie that the professor put on. "I can say it to who ever I want to .... and most people would be happy to hear that some one thinks that they look nice but what ever.... I guess that I'll stop trying to be nice to cause every time I say something that I think is nice you get all upset and mean with me." she muttered as she glanced away with out a word more to be said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akemi glanced back over at him and pushed the tin of cookies towards him her silent way of letting him know that he was alright, she was just frustrated. "I'll try and be patient and even be a shoulder to lean on if you try to be nicer.... I just wanna get to know you, we have a whole semester to spend as partners and I don't want to spend it with us fighting or not talking to each other." she said softly as she leaned on the table towards him with a soft small hopeful smile upon her face.

Akemi smiled and leaned back looking at the screen once more with a big grin upon her face taking his small smile as a sign that they might be moving in the right direction. Once the movie was over the class was dismissed and sent to their next class if they had one at all.

He walked toward the next class which again, was a study hall. Chris smiled and finished his work, reading an American medieval book.

Akemi smiled and wandered off stopping by one of the other classes before making to the last class of the day and sitting next to Chris. "Here this time keep a hold of them." she said as she handed him the container with cookies that she had made just for him.

She smiled and took her seat writing stuff in a random notebook of hers. It was obvious that they weren't notes or homework cause of the font she used.

Chris started a conversation with Akemi and said. "I'm really, really, really sorry for my attitude." He sighed "Thank you for encouraging me." Chris smiled.

"It's alright, I know i don't know much about you yet but I would love to. It must be hard being in a new place with new people and dealing with your new family stuff." she said softly as she glanced up from her book over at him.

"I am sorry for your loss.... I hope that, eventually I can help you feel better and move past your loss while still holding their memory." she said softly as she gave him a small hope filled smile.

"You're a pretty fast reader....well you are faster than I am." she said with a small smile on her face as she turned the page in her note book and started to write more stuff.

Akemi smiled and waved packing up her things and wandering off towards the park for a bit with a smile on her face. She decided to sit in the shade of a tree at the top of a big hill over looking most of the park below.

Chris headed home with the cookies, the cousins asking if they had some. He scattered them all over a plate, pouring everyone a cup of milk. Chris took and ate the first cookie. This is what he waited for everyday after school.

Moria checked her phone and sent a few messages to her sister about how school was going and checking up on her. After a while she called to see if her mom or dad would be home tonight or if she would be home alone again.

The kids asked to go to the park again but Chris said he had homework to do, and they rested down, playing their games & some reading.

After a while Akemi staggered home with a small sad smile on her face once more walking into the empty home. "Her mother and father left a note saying that they were sorry that they missed her today and would see her tomorrow night with any luck." She just tossed her bag in the closet and wandered up stairs to study and wash up for the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back