• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Amori High

Akemi sat on the empty swings and rocked gently while listening to her music. The park was kinda empty this time of day, only a few parents around with their little ones and a few small groups of pre-teens. Akemi hummed a soft tune as she closed her eyes and let the wind flow past her skin.

The kids and teenager arrived at the park, the kids immediately started to bury each other in the sand. The parents thought me as their parent and Chris said he wasn't.

Akemi opened her eyes and saw the new fresh face of little ones running around the park and burying each other in the sand. She smile softly at the small display to made her remember her and Emiko when they were younger. She saw Chris not to far off and put two and two together figuring that the little ones came with him.

Chris rolled in the sand, not noticing Akemi, tickling the little rascals who were running around playfully, laughing. "I'm gonna get you!" He chased after one slowly

Akemi giggled softly at his sweet affectionate display. "I guess he's not always to himself." she murmured softly as she rocked back and forth gently watching the little ones run past.

Chris spotted Akemi due to her giggle and hid secretly. The kids thought he was playing hide & seek. Someone said "Not it!" to be it."

Akemi tilted her head but watched as the kids argued over who would be it for a bit and then ran off one to hide and one to look. "Hum, I'm not that scary am I?" she muttered softly as she kicked her feet in the only enough to move it into small piles. One of the children came by and looked up at her asking if she had see the older boy that they were with. Akemi smiled softly "If I told you that would be cheating... but I think he's hiding somewhere over there." she said pointing towards where she had watched him duck away to.

He noticed the pointing and hid on the hill that tilted down toward the river, not a huge drop, but a very small one. "Cheater!" Chris yelled out, revealing his location and getting caught.

Akemi couldn't help but let out another soft giggle as she watched him and the little one run off. She took out her ear buds and placed her ipod in her mini backpack with a chuckle as she stood up from the swings and wandered over to a bench just past the playground toys.

Akemi made her way to the still empty house and locked up resting for the night. Her mother returned home sometime after Midnight and her father didn't return at all.

Chris sat and laid in his bed, sleeping. It was a fine waterbed that he enjoyed sleeping & bouncing on. He didn't not want people to know the real social him.

Early the next morning Akemi got up and made some cookies before for class and placed half of them in a container with her name on it and the other half she placed in a container with a sticky note that read Chris on the top. She stuffed both containers into her bag and wandered off to school, with her music blasting in her head phones.

Chris prepared Buttermilk pancakes for the young ones and they enjoyed it, he got ready and put his stuff in the bag. His aunt started talking to him. "Chris, I got you a gift." She held a plastic bag and handed it to Chris, inside held a white box that slid off easily. Inside was a Samsung Galaxy phone that was the color gold and there was something else in the bag. He opened it and inside was a battery that could last for a week and charge in a day. "Holy crap!" He ran to his aunt and hugged him, at the same time his cousins hugged him.

@MellaYun ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Akemi sat on the wall outside of the school listening to her music and swaying her feet as she watched the early morning traffic. She humed the tune to Overdose softly as she waited for the gates to open so that she could wander about on campus.

(sry my internet was giving me trouble)

Chris got on and left the bus, he could see Akemi by the campus, but ignored her, heading toward his first class of the day, setting up his phone. The gold made it look beautiful.

Akemi followed him on campus but didn't head straight to class. There was still about 25 minutes of free time left so she found a nice quiet spot that seemed like it was away from every ones prying eyes and practiced her dance routine just a bit with a large smile upon her face.

Akemi smiled as she wandered into the class her cheeks slightly red from the vigorous dancing a and the soft smell of her vanilla and honey scented perfume easily lifting into the air with her warm body heat. She managed to make it into the class before the late bell thank goodness. She took very little time with pulling her note book and pencil out and preparing to take notes on the day's lecture.

Chris had already put all his stuff out and put his phone away, smelling the perfume and sneezing. Apparently no one says 'bless you' here. He grabbed his notebook and started taking out his note. "Today we will take a closed-note quiz on the history of the Shoguns in the Medieval Era in Europe." Chris sighed, waiting for her to pass the quiz out.

Akemi's smiled faded and turned to annoyance upon hearing that they would be taking a quiz. She was prepared but she just hated quizzes. "Bless you... I hope that my perfume isn't too loud I swear that I didn't put more than a dab on." she murmured softly as she stared down at the table her face looking frustrated , mostly cause of the quiz.

Chris already knew all the answers and wrote them down in seconds. He learned about it in his American school last year. They had the same quiz paper.

Akemi finished up her quiz a few minutes after him and flipped her paper over waiting for the teacher to call time. Akemi was almost tempted to talk to Chris but decided not to since they were in the middle of a quiz and all. She lowered her head to the table and went over dance routines in her head until the teacher called the time and then she passed their papers up.

Chris passed his paper, then looked at his notes to see if he got it right. Due to the notes comparison with his answers, he got them all right and smiled, doodling on a piece of paper until everyone was done.

Once everyone was done the teacher used what little time was left of class to show a power point. Akemi took a few notes and wrote down the chapters to look over. With out dropping a beat she stood up just as the bell rang and wandered out of the class room to the next class. She sat in the back of the art class and pulled out her sketch book and instead of regular drawings today she drew stick figures. They were in a succession of dance poses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back