• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Amori High

Chris went to the back of the room, continuing different pictures in his portfolio, which were indeed very artistic. He drew a picture of his new phone.

"Ring Ring.... Nice phone." She muttered with out lifting her gaze from her own notebook, as she started to flesh out the stick figures that she drew making them look like lovely young women doing a cute dance sequence. Her eyes only momentarily flicking over to gaze at him and then back at her paper.

"You must love dancing..." He commented, taking another paper and drawing his cousins and him at the park, "I love these guys..." Chris sighed

"It's a fun way to get the frustration out.... not that anyone ever get's to see me do it." she muttered before glancing up at him. "You looked like you had fun with them the other day. Must be fun to have them to play with." she said softly as she rubbed the side of her face trying to hide the tiny bit of sadness creeping up from her words.

"That's one of the only reasons I like it here, because of my family." He smiled, but again sighed, posting his head down in sorrow.

Akemi glanced up and placed her hand upon his shoulder "I'm not going to pretend like I know where you are coming from. Cause i don't, but know that I'm here if you ever wanna talk." she said softly as she glanced up at him. She didn't like seeing people upset and sad, and this new boy was no exception.

"What do you want..." He mumbled, thinking about his mothers death, but not trying to be sad in school, beaming his head back up.

"I don't want anything .... I just..... I don't like seeing people hurting if I can help it.... and I know that I'm no better than any of these other kids at the school but.... I don't know.... I just....." she trailed off and sat back trying to figure out how to explain to him what was going through her head. I can't possibly tell him that when I see him hurt that I hurt....he'll just think i'm friken nuts or something. She thought as she sat there, not moving when the bell rang.

Chris stood up, grabbing his stuff and walking toward the next class and sitting down at the table in the middle, "Today is a study hall, if you don't have any work to do, you can just hang out on your phones, talk silently, and listen to music." The teacher said. Chris pulled out his Samsung Galaxy phone and started listening to music with his headphones.

Akemi didn't wander to the class she wander out to the hand ball court. She smiled slightly as she notice how empty that it was, with a small smile she sat with her back against the corner of the wall and stared out into nothing. Her feet twitching to the beat of her song. The teacher glanced up and did a head count noticing that Akemi wasn't there. The teacher wandered over and tapped Chris if he knew where is partner was or if she even showed up today."

The teacher let out a soft sigh and wandered back to his desk.

Akemi eventually wandered into the the classroom and muttered something softly to the teacher before wandering towards the back of the class. As she passed the table that Chris was at she placed the container of cookies near him and continued to the very back of the classroom sitting on the floor by the back bookshelf. The students watched her until she sat down and then turned back to their work some muttering about her others not. She pulled up her hood up and resting her face on her knees.

Chris was too enclosed in the world of music with his eyes closed and didn't notice her. He was a big fan of American pop.

Akemi rested on the floor for all of the study period only moving when she heard the bell ring. She stood up and wandered out silently for lunch. She didn't leave the lunch building like she did the first day opting to grab her snack and sit by an empty window.

Chris didn't notice the cookies and stood up, walking to lunch, sitting at a table with his neighbor, a girl. "Your cousins are cute and funny." She laughed, "I know, right?" Chris answered, "Did you hear them laugh all night?"

Akemi watched him interact with the young lady and rolled her eyes slightly and lowered her gaze out the window. A few girls came by trying to make chatter but she dismissed them and wandered off. "There really is no point, it's just me as usual." she muttered as she tossed what was left of her lunch and wandered out of the lunch room. "Maenyeon i gat-eun il ibnida. Nawa iyagi hago sipji anh-eun pateuneowa hamkke na." she muttered softly as she went and sat in the back of her next class. The teacher was more than used to seeing her in the class room during the lunch break.

["Every year it's the same thing. Me with a partner that doesn't want to talk to me."]

Akemi finally worked herself out of her frustration and sat in the back of class nibbling her cooking and singing softly. Her voice was warm and sweet like honey as it echoed in the empty room. Her song wasn't in Japanese like many would expect the first one was a Korean song called Overdoes, the second song that she sang was the English version of a song called Growl.

Chris decided to enter the class early, he heard Akemi singing outside of the room, approaching inside clapping. "Wonderful singing." He smiled

Akemi's eyes shot open as she heard him clapping her face turning pink with fluster as she glanced away. "T-thank you...." She cooed out before clearing her throat and glancing back at him. "I didn't realize that I was being that loud." she muttered softly not really liking her singing voice.

"You didn't see the whole container i sat in front of you in study hall?" she asked softly as she tilted her head and held out her container so that he could take one.

"Hum well the box had your name on it maybe the teacher grabbed a hold of it after we left." She said softly with a small shrug and half smile on her face. "Deep down you are fun and nice guy...... it's like the opposite of me." she said softly as she took another cooky and nommed away at it. "You hide your laughter and smiles while most of the time I wear this stupid smile and pretend that everything is alright with my world." She said softly as she glanced over at him taking not of the small smile that he had held before her words

Users who are viewing this thread

Back