• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anella

Anella frowned and turned to Pike and whispered something. "Power cell has to do with GLASS." Her voice was soft enough so Valentina wouldn't be able to hear unless her hearing was enhanced. She then turned to Valentina and gave a light smile.

@SirGrey @rosehearted

Katherine and Tristin

Katherine's eyes narrowed and she pulled out four stacks of Quantum Physics, Calculus, Linear Algebra, and Russian, one for each subcommander plus Paige. It would've been impossible. "Do you all want homework? You get homework, Thomas. Tristin, show him the ropes." Katherine walked up to Tristin and dumped the books in the poor girl's arms, to which Tristin fell down immediately. However, she balanced all the books nearly perfectly on her stomach. "G-Got th-that." Tristin weakly gave a thumbs up and tried to lift all the books, but to no avail. She lay back and her breathing became slightly shallow from balancing books on herself. But she was fine. Katherine didn't seem to care when she went back to frantically rattling stuff on the tablets. "Run along, make it happen. And give Jonathon and Paige the books while you're at it." Tristin nodded and managed a weak "Yes..."

Kirstin

Kirstin turned bright red.
"D-Do you want to stay...um..." Kirstin was about to do it again when Threat started clapping. "Way to go mom! You got a hot guy you actually know the face of!" Kirstin smiled and kissed Threat again, having no regrets in doing it in front of her children. "Threat do you think mom is gonna keep him? Cause, he has my eyes. Not color, just...eyes." Threat lightly smacked his sister on the head. "Of course ya do, your sad little marbles." Threat laughed and Peace slapped him. Kirstin immediately turned around. "Peace! Let's keep the slapping to only four hundred pounds please? That was six hundred and way too much."

@Shammy the Shamrock

"Yes well we must be going" Pike says going over to the door. "It has been good to see you again "William says going outside. Walking along he explains why he left so quickly. "I'm going to do research on our lovely Valentine, as well as that power cell we acquired maybe it was meant for GLASS" pike says before opening the door to his apartment. Dashing over to his secret area, he pulls the book to open the hidden door. Going to his computer he starts on his research. @JPax42 @rosehearted

Anella

Anella sighs and follows him. "Okay, sounds like a plan." Anella hesitantly went to the bedroom and got into undergarments before walking back to Pike's secret room. It did look cool, but Anella wasn't really very good at researching things other than ways to get money on the internet. With her body. Either way, Anella gently started rolling her hands on Pike's shoulders while gently leaning on the chair. "Mm, don't mind me, just keep doing what you're doing." Anella spoke softly while running her hands up and down his shoulders and back.

@SirGrey

As the couple left, Valentina merely gave a quick nod. Then she went to actually check if her bodyguards were okay. One of them had went to the bathroom and the other was trying to work out. Amused, she sat on the ground and watched as he struggled.

Thomas gave a force smile "Thank you so much!" He said through clenched teeth as he walked out and leaned onto a wall. "Aaand now I have to do homework. Great, i'm back in school," he said before walking to his room.

Threat pulled her into another kiss before nodding "Sure, I can stay." He couldn't help but laugh at the children "Why does everyone think i'm handsome. Has the country really made me that good looking." He looked down on his clothes "Maybe it's the cowboy boots, guess women like em."

@JPax42

rosehearted said:
As the couple left, Valentina merely gave a quick nod. Then she went to actually check if her bodyguards were okay. One of them had went to the bathroom and the other was trying to work out. Amused, she sat on the ground and watched as he struggled.
(Kirstin: *drops in through the gym roof and starts doing handstand push ups while balancing the whole gym on her feet*)

Pike gave a soft kiss onto one of Anella's hands before going back to work. "Thanks" he says before going back to his research. After about five to ten minutes he gathered a fair amount The GLASS date seems to very well hidden and protect so it would take time to get through to it all. The stuff he did see said the name Gray alot and mention how the power cells , as suspected, power that giant statement of power in the sky. Valentines info on the other hands was few and far between. Alot on her farther and some of the rather shady deals he got up to, but not alot on her. Again the data would take time to decode. Spinning his chair around Pike says "Well we have alot of free time right about now, and keeping with our little tradition of today, why don't you decide what we do to pass the time" with a devious grin. @JPax42 (@rosehearted for the data on Valentine if you want)

Tristin and Katherine

Tristin basically inchwormed along the floor on her back. When she made it to the door, she reached out to Katherine. "Katherine...do you have any lube...?" Katherine nodded, with no expression on her face. She stood up and pulled out two bottles of lubricant. Katherine then turned Tristin onto her back and stripped her of the jumpsuit. "Tristin, what's with you and wearing the magnetic bra? Whatever." Katherine then lubricated Tristin's back and put her down outside, putting the books on the teenager's stomach again. "Hold on tight." Tristin's eyes widened and Katherine used her foot to push Tristin between the legs. Tristin went sliding down the hallway, smiling until she turned sideways. "THOMAS! HEADS!" Tristin nearly dodged Thomas and turned back, giving him the thumbs up. "I'm goo-"

DONG!

"Ohhhhh..." Tristin had her legs around a metal pole, which smashed her directly in the lady parts when she slid into it. She was struggling to breathe as she started compressing her own chest, pushing the books off one by one. "T-Thanks K-Kthatherine!"

Kirstin

Kirstin nodded.
"It's just you." Kirstin then walked over to her bed and lifted up the entire bed with one hand, the children sitting on it happily. The other hand was still holding onto Threat. "Does this mean we're...yeah..." Kirstin turned bright red. Her children smiled at their mother. "Aww..." They spoke in unison. Kirstin put the bed down on the other side of the room and her kids walked out of the room, closing the door. Peace even gave a wink to Threat. "Goodnight mom. Goodnight Threat." A series of explosions were heard outside, as well as the powering up of high powered heat vision, followed by laughter. Kirstin rolled her eyes and flopped onto the bed. "THREAT! PEACE! LET'S KEEP IT TO ONLY ONE HUNDRED VOLTS ALRIGHT?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Anella

Anella had her chest against the back of Pike's head and was basically leaning forward to see the computer screen. It probably became weird in a few minutes, but Anella waited for Pike's reaction. That was when she was asked.
"Oh, well, I definitely do have time. Are you done with your work, because I don't want to...distract you..." Anella whispered the part softly into his ear while running her hand up and down his arms before pecking him on the cheek.

@SirGrey

(@SirGrey haha, there's no hits on the current Valentina really. she hasn't done much at all. However, searching up her name would bring up another Valentina Tejera (middle name Rosa) from years ago on a now defunct archive site about superheroes /as well as a social media account that last posted over 15 years ago lol. there might be a don francisco tejera tied to this valentina r. too. any pictures of valentina r. would have a striking resemblance to valentina l., with some differences (like height, and skin colour some what) )

"Well I need to wait for this to finish transferring and encrypting the data, so..." Pike says lying back in his chair. As Anella runs he hands up down Pike arms, followed by a kiss on the cheek, William whispers back "So yes I have all the time in the world for you" the thief says spinning his chair around. @JPax42

Anella

Anella smiled and straddled herself on his lap. "Spinny chairs are fun." Anella spoke softly and lay herself against Pike's chest, moving her head along his face and neck, kissing at various places. "Once again thank you for being so interesting..." Anella gently nipped him on the ear, holding back the urge to giggle.

@SirGrey

???

"This car..." Starling was sitting down eating a car from the inside out. "Mmm, deliciously cooked..." He shoved the gear shift into his mouth and started chewing on it while dismantling the radio system. "Rrgh I'm so hungry..." Starling started smashing the windshield and coating the shards over the radio box and eating it like a sprinkled donut.

(open for interaction)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pike laughed at little. "Well I don't know about the chair, but you a definable are a ball of fun" Pike says with a smile. Going to the door controls he close it. "Don't want the cleaners coming past" he says with a smile. Trying to undo the straps on her undergarment he mutters "This is completely unfair you know, all you have to deal with is a t-shirt and shorts" He says before kissing her along the neck. (Gtg) @JPax42

Anella

Anella laughed. "Don't worry. You can make it up." Anella put a hand up to the camera and pushed it away. The microphone had also been muffled.

@SirGrey (That was perfect timing though xD )

Thomas covered his mouth and made a hissing sound "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! That's gotta hurt," he went over and helped Tristin to her feet. "Why is your back slippery?"

Threat sat down on the bed "How's life been since your....second fake suicide." He asked before lying down on the bed in a starfish formation. "It's weird with those two....there so much like us yet we are no related. They also have the lines but we aren't we two of the few full bloods so how?"

@JPax42

Jason shrugged "Well we're out of money.....you think GLASS or TEST are looking to hire? They seem to be very open so maybe people like them would have jobs for us," he hated to say that but he was getting tired of living on the streets and letting his dog get heart.

@Jillybear265

@JPax42[/URL]

Jason shrugged "Well we're out of money.....you think GLASS or TEST are looking to hire? They seem to be very open so maybe people like them would have jobs for us," he hated to say that but he was getting tired of living on the streets and letting his dog get heart.

@Jillybear265
Katrina stayed quiet for a little bit before responding with, "Maybe. I don't know much about them so who knows." She shrugged her shoulders.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Tristin

Tristin gasped and frantically started breathing while taking the books off of her stomach. She stood up and felt her back. "I couldn't carry all the books so I asked Katherine to lube me. She had these two bottles of lubricant and...you can tell the rest." Tristin started putting her jumpsuit back on and balancing the textbooks on her feet. "I guess...we just do homework and talk for now...?"

Kirstin

Kirstin curled up next to Threat, keeping her head under his arm.
"Sorry I'd lie down on top of you but I weigh three hundred and fifty pounds. Anyways, they weren't fake suicides. I actually tried to kill myself, and it didn't work. And, remember the Ringmaster who painted her clothes and did some ~lewd~ things to me? Yeah...Tristin's her daughter and she was a full blood. I can't tell for Thomas." Kirstin let out a sigh and gently ran her hand up and down Threat's sides. "I wish I could take you to talk to them. Actually, I think you can. Thomas...is a close enough match so you can talk to your daughter through him. I can teach you something that I'm not quite sure you know of. It's pretty easy, and you can take over another's body when they're in an incompressible whatever. I'll let Tristin know right now." Kirstin disappeared and reappeared. "It'll take a minute." Kirstin smiled and nudged Threat again. "Brace yourself. Kids inbound."

The roof opened and the two little rascals dropped down on their mom's stomach, Peace on top of Threat. "No fair! Why am I always on the bottom!?" Threat angrily pushed his sister off, who climbed back onto the bed up her mom's leg. "H-Hi, T-Threat! I'm P-Peace! I'm...eleven years old...and the twin sister...of T-Threat..." The girl curled up next to her mom and let out a soft whimper. Her brother poked her on the face. "Ugh you're so scared! Get crazy!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Valentina left the Gym not too long after, her bodyguards in tow. They seriously were so annoying, but they were necessary. She sighed, and directed them towards a local cafe. They all sat down, and frowning, Valentina turned away from them while they ate like pigs. In her hand was the card that James had given her days prior. She'd never gotten around to using it, though it hadn't been necessary at the time.

"Should I get in contact with that Katherine woman again..."

Thomas nodded "Ya, guess I have to do homework. I've never done any kind of math in my life....then again don't have to when you live in a circus all your life." He went to his room, since he needed somewhere quiet.

Threat saw Peace "She reminds me of me when I was younger. Threat reminds me of Peace." He waved at Peace "Hey where is Peace? I haven't seen her in so long. I've been telling Ann that her aunt isn't around."

@JPax42

Jason though about it "Either that or being one of those people you can hire to be body guards and such. I mean with my fast hand and your medical skills it could work."

@Jillybear265

@YoungX[/URL]
"Well I'm not sure on that. For now we should try and find out more about GLASS."

JPax42 said:
Anella
Anella blushed and playfully covered her mouth for a second before kissing Pike again then swimming to the surface. Between breaths, Anella said "You're still very interesting." She smiled and started floating in the water on her back before another wave washed over her. Anella started giggling for a second before going back to floating, all spread out.

@SirGrey

Hugo

Hugo went back on all fours and sat down under the desk, nudging the desk with his butt.

Katherine

Katherine automatically got the call.
"Yes, Isaac, you can use the cupholders even if you're a homosexual. Oh, James? Why are you in the GLASS building?" Katherine waited for a response while she was figuring out plans for installing more cupholders.

@YoungX
James would answer Katherine quickly. "Well there's this panda that wants to see Tristin and Thomas. His name is Hugo, the one from TEST."

@JPax42 @Crystal Cali

Tristin

Tristin followed Thomas and put down all the books and jazz. She then started doing the homework really fast. "It's just stuff that you have to read. Anyways, I did the first few chapters of Calculus underwater, literally. Just read it and you'll get it, if you need help just let me know." Tristin handed Thomas a tablet, which is where everything could be sent to Katherine very easily, sort of like a work and drop. Suddenly, Tristin's head turned to the side. "Thomas Threat needs to use your body to talk to his daughter please let him do that thanks Kirstin bye."

Kirstin

Kirstin sighed.
"I don't know where Peace is. I think she's off adventuring with Django. I just can't...see Django again. After what I did to him. After what he tried to do to me. I just don't want to hurt him again." Kirstin pointed to the door, where the kids ran out and closed it. A few seconds later, a condensed object went flying across the hallway outside and Threat yelled. "Nice one Peace! You threw me fifteen meters!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

"I'll send them over in a bit I guess. But I have some important business to run. Say, James, did you already finish Quantum Physics, Linear Algebra, Calculus, and Russian? Because...I have an extra set of textbooks lying here. For you." Katherine smiled.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin followed Thomas and put down all the books and jazz. She then started doing the homework really fast. "It's just stuff that you have to read. Anyways, I did the first few chapters of Calculus underwater, literally. Just read it and you'll get it, if you need help just let me know." Tristin handed Thomas a tablet, which is where everything could be sent to Katherine very easily, sort of like a work and drop. Suddenly, Tristin's head turned to the side. "Thomas Threat needs to use your body to talk to his daughter please let him do that thanks Kirstin bye."

Kirstin

Kirstin sighed.
"I don't know where Peace is. I think she's off adventuring with Django. I just can't...see Django again. After what I did to him. After what he tried to do to me. I just don't want to hurt him again." Kirstin pointed to the door, where the kids ran out and closed it. A few seconds later, a condensed object went flying across the hallway outside and Threat yelled. "Nice one Peace! You threw me fifteen meters!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Katherine

"I'll send them over in a bit I guess. But I have some important business to run. Say, James, did you already finish Quantum Physics, Linear Algebra, Calculus, and Russian? Because...I have an extra set of textbooks lying here. For you." Katherine smiled.

@YoungX
James

"
Textbooks? Erm... wait aren't those for others? Why do I have to do this?" He asked reluctantly as he looked over to Hugo. Doing those textbooks wasn't the worst thing in the world, but it was still tedious as heck.

@JPax42

Katherine

Katherine beamed even wider. "I was kidding. It's just the subcommanders. Anyways, about the panda, keep him in the GLASS building, I need to run some genetics tests on him before I return him to Tristin and Thomas. And yes, it's because he isn't a panda, as you can see."

Hugo

Hugo had eaten a chair halfway through and started munching on an electronic tablet. The tablet was designed to withstand a hydrogen bomb, so Hugo was sucking it like a lollipop.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Katherine
Katherine beamed even wider. "I was kidding. It's just the subcommanders. Anyways, about the panda, keep him in the GLASS building, I need to run some genetics tests on him before I return him to Tristin and Thomas. And yes, it's because he isn't a panda, as you can see."

Hugo

Hugo had eaten a chair halfway through and started munching on an electronic tablet. The tablet was designed to withstand a hydrogen bomb, so Hugo was sucking it like a lollipop.

@YoungX
James looked to Hugo and would focus back on the call. "I see... well in any case I'll just leave him here then. Any assignments Katherine?"

Katherine

"Remember Valentina Tejera? I want you to check and keep an eye on her. Let her know why you're doing it, alright? Besides, she's a good woman who won't hurt you. At least I hope."

@YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back