• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

Villain or Hero

• Villain [For the lols]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero [why u so serious]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
???

I mean it.

A light rattle was heard from a wall on Valentina's room.

Let me in or I will get in myself. Is the roof a good entrance? More rattling, and the whole house shook slightly. I won't ever waste my time.

Another knock on the window, but nobody was seen.

I'm pretty sure that you have written a wonderful book, and I would like to read the whole thing.

At one point, a whoosh was heard. Italian? Classy. I like Italian. Ever heard of Figaro?

A sound that sounded light and happy started playing around the house

Non più andrai, farfallone amoroso

Notte e giorno d'intorno girando

Delle belle turbando il riposo!

Narcisetto, Adoncino d'amor!

Non piu avrai questi bei penacchini,

Quel cappello leggiero e galante,

Quella chioma, quell'aria brillante,

Quel vermiglio donnesco color!

Quel vermiglio donnes color!

Non piu avrai quei penacchini,

Quel cappello

Quella chioma, quell'aria brillante...

@rosehearted (Huehuehuehuehue appropriate cause fairy and Valentina is a girl xD )

[media]

[/media]

Igor

Igor shrugged.
"I haven't had good scare in a while. How about we watch scary movie of sorts, actual scary thing?" Igor started pouring some vodka that looked like he kept in the pocket of his trench coat.

@Rui

Last edited by a moderator:
Pike made sure to lock the door , after all a thief knows the importance of security. "Yes my dear Anella that is what I was getting at" Pike says in a light tone as he walks alongside her. As Pike feels her hand close to his, he holds it, as he moves a bit closer to her. "I'm not sure, in my time I've mostly just sold them on, I have been told that they are used in those high techs weapons and even that big space ship thing those GLASS and TEST people have" he explained while walking next to her. "Right most important thing first, where do you want to get your clothes from?" @JPax42

Akira walks over to the table and takes one of the snack bars, opening the wrapper with her teeth before she eats the bar. "I was going to start working on improving my robotics programs. You said the rooms have laboratories in them, right? I didn't really look around on account of how tired I was. Anyway, can I assume there is a computer in there that I can use to see the research files GLASS has? Also, what about this assistant you mentioned? When do I meet him?" Akira pauses from her rambling to take another bite of the snack bar. "But when you need me for the stuff you're doing with Ann, just let me know. I would like to be there with her."

@JPax42

She was about to comment on the pocket vodka, when she decided against it and poured herself a hefty glass. She switched on the TV.

"I'll let you pick, grizzly."

@JPax42

I'm sorry. Nobody's home, was her response.

Valentina's ears started to ring. What an annoying tune, she thought, covering one of her ears and ducking under her bed with her laptop closed. She kept the device close to her and faced the wall.

Whoever this asshole was, he meant serious business. Maybe... She couldn't tell what exactly his intentions were after hearing that goofy ass song play. Wouldn't be out of place in a cheesy horror flick.

@JPax42

Anella

Anella shrugged and turned slightly red when she felt Pike's hand. "Anywhere is fine, really. Preferably so I can look good for a while, and I can also get some utility things. Oh, and for the record, GLASS is the last place I'd ever get clothes from. Although those changing jumpsuits are pretty cool..." Anella ran her hands along her body, doing a slight wave motion with her torso and, making a shimmering and whoosh sound effect with her mouth and laughing lightly after that. "But, any store works. Doesn't have to be too expensive." Anella looked at Pike and gave a small wink and continued walking.

@SirGrey

Katherine

Katherine nodded.
"Well, since you're aboard the carrier in a room you have access to Level 2 files, although a lot of those don't make sense. Also..." Katherine leaned in and whispered something a little rattling. "Do not check any files with any vague references to numbers like 69, 666, or 420. They're terrifying." Katherine then stood up professionally again. "Our robotics research department is still improving, for we favor huma- er, sapient beings do this sort of stuff." Katherine gave a light smile.

@Crystal Cali

Igor

Igor nodded and turned on
Insidious. He became slightly flustered at the comment about grizzly, but probably thought it was cause he was large. "Okay, I heard this one's a scary." He leaned back against the sofa with the glass in his hand, sitting shoulder to shoulder with Rory. Well, lower arm to shoulder. Igor was huge.

@Rui

???

Two glowing orange orbs appeared next to Valentina under the bed, glowing brightly.
"All'orecchio fan fischiar." As the voice slurred the note, he grabbed Valentina by the arm and the orange orbs brightened slightly. The grip was as tight as he could make it, and his skin felt like soft concrete to the touch. It wouldn't, say, break a bone since he was handling a woman, but it was still awfully tight. "Don't hit your head...on your bed...or else you're dead..."

@rosehearted

Rory's glass was already empty and refilled by the time he'd picked a movie. She sat down beside him, curling into his side, her blush a mixture of buzzed-ness and her closeness to him.

"Looks good." She mumbled.

@JPax42

Valentina's heart hammered against her chest, feeling the grip around her wrist and seeing the glowing orange eyes. Orange eyes...

"That doesn't make sense..." she murmured, fighting to keep control of her voice. It tended to get kind of weak and squeaky when she was feeling and panicked. "Unless you plan on killing me with my bed, heh..."

@JPax42

Pike had laugh at Anella's little demonstration "Oh .well I don't think I could wear one of those jumpsuits, invisible pockets sound like a good way to lose your car keys" Pike said with a smile. "My dear for a women who projects heat, you go very red yourself" Pike says in coy, teasing manner. "Well I could take you anywhere buy you anything and you would look good in it, I'm also sure that was the cheesiest line in the world" Pike said sighing. The pair walked towards a rather high class clothes places, it was were Pike bought all of his clothes, or rather all of his suits. "Not too expensive I assure you" The thief says walking through the store with her". @JPax42

Igor

Over the course of the scary movie, Igor had unconsciously moved his arm around Rory. He was also sitting closer to her and his legs were to his side on the sofa. He had finished a little over half the vodka he had brought. He wasn't sure exactly what Rory was doing but the movie was almost over.

@Rui

???

"No...I won't kill you with your bed..." The man lifted up the bed slightly with one hand and shoved Valentina and himself out from under the bed. He didn't pay any mind to the laptop which was still under the bed, but he did pay mind to his pocket, where he reached out and pulled out a tranquilizer, aiming to stab it in Valentina's leg and pushing the syringe.

@rosehearted (Permission to torture? You can say how far it goes. If not then it's also fine just say the tranq missed xD )

Anella

Anella turned more red at his comment about turning red. But he was just so charming.
"Huh, that's a fancy place. There's usually some dresses that border the line of elegant and interesting, and then there are the scandalous things for night clubs. Is that how this store is too?" Anella walked into the store and looked around at just how high class everything was. Definitely more than what she was used to, since Anella only used to care about the things that just outlined her body and were just coverings. But for once it did feel nice to see things that were interesting. Besides, she did like flaunting her features. She might have heat vision but that's not the only thing about her that Anella liked to think as hot.

@SirGrey

Rory's bottle was empty.

Her cheeks were the color of her hair, pupils dialated, and she was occasionally hicupping.

"Grizzly," she mumbled into the side of his chest, "Cuddle me. It's scary." She whined, hugging him.

@JPax42

Pike was finding adorable how red Anella was turning. "Yes well I owe it, though I confess to not knowing much of fashion, I just wear suits everywhere" Pike said in alight tone with a shrug. He walked with Anella, though his attention was to the suits. Another one couldn't hurt. "Erm like I said I wouldn't know, though the last time I was in a nightclub a table was thrown at me". @JPax42

Even as the tranquiliser pierced her leg, she refused to cry out, though Valentina did bite down on her lip hard enough to draw blood. Before she could even try to find a way out of her predicament, she faded out of consciousness.

(sure... physical or mental (or... spiritual lol) torture?)

@JPax42

Igor

Igor couldn't help it but hold Rory. He was drunk from one and a half bottles of vodka and he didn't know which way was left. "Terrifying movie...I have to hold" Igor almost passed out from the vodka.

@Rui

Anella

Anella stared in amazement. "Ooh that's a story you have to tell me!" Anella laughed slightly and she started looking around at stuff. Very classy. Classy. Elegant. Interesting. And that one...interesting again but slightly weird. "I'm gonna go try that one on." Anella was walking towards the dressing room when she signaled Pike to follow her into the stall.

@SirGrey

???

That's good. The man lifted her up with ease when he saw her lip bleeding.
"Now that's not too good." He used his thumb to wipe her blood off her lip and then he licked it.

By the time the tranquilizer wore off, Valentina was in a dark room with the only light coming from a small bulb in the ceiling. She was upside down, chained up and hanging over a bucket of a red liquid. The man held a knife in his hand which was also red in color. Valentina's clothes had been removed and tied in around her waist.
"The stuff stains clothes. Now, tell me...do you like GLASS? Do you want to get up close and personal with the company like I did your book?"

@rosehearted (yes yes and yes. It's basically something GLASS related)

"Sure why not same day I meet the director of GLASS now that fun" Pike said with a sigh. He looked over the stuff Anella looked over. She had great taste, or so he though, like he said Pike really doesn't know fashion. "Okay then" Pike said as prepared to wait. Then she signalled him in and for once he went a bit red. He made sure no one was watching and with a cough and a straighten of the tie, he followed her in. @JPax42

She was kissing the side of his neck before it registered to her that she's even moved.

"Grizzzzzlyy," she slurred, "Your neck is like a tree trunk," she grumbled, "how are you so biiiggg?" She playfully bit the side of his neck.

@JPax42

Igor

Igor shrugged. "Condensed muscles... I just work out a lot. Why, are you treehugger?" Igor put a hand on his neck and wondered where this was going. He wasn't responsive to romance but you can't ever tell with alcohol.

@Rui

Anella

Anella walked into the changing room and looked at the clothes then to Pike. "Everything has to be done in style." She smiled and took her normal clothes off before hanging them on the hook on the door. She then began examining the dress. It was sort of short and most of the back was exposed but it looked like something she would wear. Then again, Anella hadn't exactly...put on a dress like this. She just stood there trying not to look stupid but she would've embarrassed herself more if she walked out tangled up in cloth. "Uhm...I need some help with this..."

@SirGrey

She imitated his accent childishly, "I could be tree hugger." She mumbled, her tiny figure finding its way into his lap, straddling him like a child attempting to ride a much larger horse.

"You make me feel like a midget." She pouted, weakly punching his chest.

@JPax42

When she came to, the girl was greeted with a pounding headache and a drowsiness that annoyed her. Being annoyed became the least of her worries when she realised that she was no longer home; she was now chained and in an uncomfortable state of undress. Right off the bat she knew struggling would be pointless, so she remained calm and focused on the man's knife.

"D-do I... like GLASS? I... who cares." She squeezed her eyes shut briefly. "It's a fine organisation or whatever. Don't know much except it's supposed to be turning over a new leaf in this city."

The second question took her a bit of time to answer. "...And I'll answer your question with my question... Do I have a choice?"

@JPax42

???

"GLASS is like...everywhere. Their commander...a 22 year old who has a 9 year old daughter...is very very brave. And she submits to pain." The man moved forward and removed his hood. Underneath was a cracked face with piercing orange eyes. His hair was not really visible and was under the membrane of his mask. "She did this to me. They all did this to me." He then put the knife to Valentina's stomach. The man pressed lightly but the knife felt like it was scorching. "Oh, your blood. It's...special indeed." He put the stuff on his knife into a vial and turned it into powder. "Let's play a small game. The slime underneath you will heat up for four thousand degrees Kelvin if this knife touches it. I am going to put your head in there for a half a minute, and you are going to answer all my questions with a thumbs up or thumbs down. One wrong and your face...eh...goes bye bye. A beautiful face like yours..." The man releases the lever which would lower the chained girl into the bucket of slime. The bucket was deep enough so that at least the top part of her shoulders would be inside. He then put the knife close to the slime, having it turn red. "First question. Is Don Francesco Tejera, the owner of Grandma's Kisses, affiliated with GLASS or TEST?"

@rosehearted

Thomas saw the wall and swerved so that Tristin was against it. 'Not today!' He thought while starting to tickle her stomach, weird ways these two have fun.

@JPax42

Ann woke up and rubbed her eyes "Mornings!" She yelled flopping in the ground and getting back up and out the room. "I'm hungry!" She said to no one in particular before running like a madman around for food.

"Is there any other way to do things" Pike said with a smile. William didn't mind admiring her getting changed even if he blushed a little.He had a little laugh at her fiddling with the dress before saying "Sure I have expertise in dresses, just don't ask why" Pike said as he too fiddled with the dress. "Hold you arms out" He said as put the dress over her. There was a little but that need lacing towards the back. As he did it he whispered "I just wanted to say I haven't had this much fun with someone in a long time and was wondering... if you want to take this as a more serious thing" Pike with vulnerability clear in his voice. For once work wasn't on his mind. "I also want you to know that...I'm not a good man I don't think... I steal I hurt and if you don't want to get involved in that I wouldn't blame you" Pike said as he finished doing the knot. "Odd time I know" @JPax42

And she submits to pain. Valentina narrowed her eyes at that. Why was he telling her this...?

The man pulled off his hood and Valentina's stomach lurched as his face was revealed. Her nostrils flared, but otherwise she said nothing. On the inside though, thoughts rushed through her head, and the aching grew. Of all the situations she had been in previously, this had to be the worse.

"A-ah... Ow..." Valentina was caught off guard by the knife. Instinctively her body jerked away, and she mentally chastised herself for not keeping herself 100 percent under control. She reminded herself to pay attention to what this mad man was saying, lest she get burned. (ha)

Valentina felt herself being lowered, so she nodded quickly and took a deep breath before hitting the slime.

The first question was easy. Valentina gave a thumbs down. At the moment, her father wasn't at all interested in working with any of those two companies, as far as she knew. He always fancied himself the independent business man of sorts.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin was about to full on barrel-body roll on Thomas when she was surprised by the noise of a child sprinting down the halls. 'Looks like sexy has to wait.' She blew air bubbles into Thomas's face before pushing up and grabbing the rim, doing a backflip onto her feet and ending with her arms above her head, still dripping wet. "We have the weirdest ways of having fun."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Laura and Katherine

Laura was following Ann, jumping unusually high for a little girl and screaming. She gravity-vaulted herself over Ann's head and turned around, sticking her tongue out at Ann. However, it just became awkward when she smashed head-first into her mother's chest. Katherine looked down at Laura and lifted her up.
"Oww....I saw...an-another girl...!" Katherine looked at Ann. "Oh, good morning Ann. This is Laura, my daughter." Katherine crossed her fingers mentally and hoped Ann wouldn't notice the lack of age gap between the two.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Anella

Anella blushed and relaxed her arms. She turned even more red every time Pike's fingers touched her back.
"Oh...I used to do that in a different way. Our jobs aren't too far apart, Will...we both get into a man's house, hurt the man, and leave by morning leaving nothing but a card. But I've stayed with you for more than a night, and I definitely want to get involved with you." Anella sighed lightly and leaned into Pike's arms.

@SirGrey

Igor

Igor laughed lightly and poked her on the nose. "You make me feel like large Russian man. Er...that nose poke...it was the alcohol speaking. Er, doing." Igor was flustered and confused about what was happening. Thoughts ran through his head. Wait...did he leave the centrifuge on? Igor didn't mind and leaned back into the couch. "Hi." He poked her on the nose again.

@Rui

???

The man smiled lightly.
"No slime in your mouth yet. It's non toxic except for the fact it goes up in flames. Anyways, next question...does this hurt?" The man grabbed the side of Valentina's stomach and held her in the slime while he delivered a quick jab with his other hand to the center of her stomach.

@rosehearted

(JEEEEEESUZ CHRIST MY CHARACTERS)

Rory bit his finger the second time it aproached her nose. She sucked on it like a child, giving him a look of partial annoyance and partial seduction.

@JPax42

(You've done this to yourself v^v)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back