• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All about Life

Shida grabbed the two cups and placed them on the counter. "One Cino for your driver and one American for you sir." He smiled and grabbed his jacket from the chair where he left it. It was time for a break, most of the time Mariah would let them have breaks when they needed too. Shida loved his job but liked to sometimes walk through the park nearby. "Okay guys I'll be out for a minute." He nodded and opened the door that let him to the outside world, heading towards the park.

The guy walked past some swings and hold his step in to enjoy the silence for a while. At this hour the park was almost abandoned. After a while he noticed a girl sitting on the ground or something. Shida set a hand next to his mouth and called out to her. "Hey miss searching for ladybugs?" The guy chuckled

@Gabriel97

Hakase

She turned her eyes at him, only to show that they were full of tears. She just kept sobbing, as she looked at the note again, tears dripping on the ground. She clenched her fist onto the ground, grinding her teeth. She was angry, sad and depressed.

@Hobbesisalive

"Oh, I'm Leopold Delafosse-" There was a short pause as Leopold grabbed the two coffee cups and began drinking his iced caffè americano. "-but you can call me Leo... and you are?" He had hardly noticed that the bar man just left.

@BornWithoutFear

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, Its a good life" Yuri said, there was a long pause in the conversation before he asked about her being a cheerleader. "Yeah I am!" She said happily, it was one of the things she prided herself on. "Actually there is a game tomorrow that Ill be at." She mentioned, hoping that it could possibly get him interested. Even though she wasn't sure if he was even into sports at all.

@Birdsie

Taro Matsuda

A good life, huh... Can't say that about myself. Well, at least I'm glad you're glad. He thought, and cracked up a friendly smile when she showed excitement about being a cheerleader. A game? "A game of what exactly?" he asked, showing interest and smiling a bit more. He would certainely go for football, but he liked all sports. Whenever a match was coming up, all he did was go to the store, buy some popcorn and watch with Bang, even though Bang just mostly slept through it.

@Still Crazy

"Football, and its at 7:30 I believe." Yuri said, about to get her schedule out, but deciding that class was going to start too soon to be bothered getting something out of her bag. In fact, the first bell was going to ring in only two minutes, then five minutes after that another bell would ring, signifying those who were to be determined late to class.

@Birdsie

Taro Matsuda

Taro said "Awesome. I'll make sure to come." with a slightly excited voice, and a tender smile. For once, he was actually glad that he bumped into someone. Then he sighed and his expression returned to the cool, and normal one. "Class is about to start." he said, then after a few seconds of silence added "Let's go." then walked towards the direction of it.

Al sat in his classroom waiting for it to start " five minutes left huh." After looking at the clock Al reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his flask of whisky. " It's goanna be a long day. Just know it." Al said in a sigh and took a sip of whisky.

Yuri nodded when he mentioned they go to class, she squeezed her book bag straps against her shoulders but pulling on the straps as she walked next to him. Usually she sat in the backs of classrooms, but she had a feeling the Taro enjoyed sitting in the front. Yuri wasn't quite sure where she would sit today.

Taro Matsuda

Taro sat at the front of the class, as one would expect from someone of his type. He started searching around his bag, and then heard the bell, meaning the class just started.

(There's no teachers, should we time-skip?)

@Still Crazy

Yuri looked around the class and decided to go ahead and sit next to her newly acquired friend. She pulled out her biology notebook from the front pouch of her bag and then reached back in to get a purple pen to go with her notebook.

(I guess, but would it mess up the others convos???)

@Hobbesisalive @Birdsie

Taro Matsuda

He stared at Yuri for a moment, then looked around his backpack furthermore. For several seconds of looking, he had quite the trouble in finding his notebook. Finally, here it was. He took it out along some of his other accessories, a pen, a pencil and an eraser. He put them all at his desk and looked around for the teacher.

@Still Crazy @Gabriel97 (Yeah, an NPC would probably be the best.) @Hobbesisalive

(

Birdsie said:
Taro MatsudaHe stared at Yuri for a moment, then looked around his backpack furthermore. For several seconds of looking, he had quite the trouble in finding his notebook. Finally, here it was. He took it out along some of his other accessories, a pen, a pencil and an eraser. He put them all at his desk and looked around for the teacher.

@Still Crazy @Gabriel97 (Yeah, an NPC would probably be the best.) @Hobbesisalive
Teacher

The teacher would enter the room, looking at the students with a sharp look. She took out a pen and looked at Yuri and Taro.

"YURI! Come at the blackboard, now." She yelled with an extremely annoying tone.

Yuri was in the middle of writing the date at the top of the page in her notebook when she heard her name get called by the teacher. She glanced at Taro for a moment, before standing up and walking up to the front of the class. She pulled up her thigh high stockings and pulled down her pink sweater a little. "ummm, Yes?' she asked politely, since she wasn't quite sure she was called up to the bored

[QUOTE="Still Crazy]

Yuri was in the middle of writing the date at the top of the page in her notebook when she heard her name get called by the teacher. She glanced at Taro for a moment, before standing up and walking up to the front of the class. She pulled up her thigh high stockings and pulled down her pink sweater a little. "ummm, Yes?' she asked politely, since she wasn't quite sure she was called up to the bored

[/QUOTE]
Teacher

"Write down all the molecules you know." She said sharply.

"but, you haven't taught us that yet..." Yuri muttered to the teacher, it was pretty obvious that teacher was just trying to make a point. Yuri was lost whether the point was to the class or to Yuri herself.

Taro Matsuda

Tough luck, this teacher is a maniac. He thought to himself, not speaking as he didn't intend on being next, despite knowing all of the answers. Wait a moment, this isn't chemistry... He realized. "Wait, a moment." he muttered out. He rose his hand and said "Uhm... But, this isn't chemistry. We're having biology right now." with a polite tone. He was known as the Teacher's pupils, so despite the Teacher being really sharp and cruel, he did not expect much.

@Gabriel97 @Still Crazy

Birdsie said:
Taro MatsudaTough luck, this teacher is a maniac. He thought to himself, not speaking as he didn't intend on being next, despite knowing all of the answers. Wait a moment, this isn't chemistry... He realized. "Wait, a moment." he muttered out. He rose his hand and said "Uhm... But, this isn't chemistry. We're having biology right now." with a polite tone. He was known as the Teacher's pupils, so despite the Teacher being really sharp and cruel, he did not expect much.

@Gabriel97 @Still Crazy
Teacher

She would sigh, nodding. "Good. At least SOMEONE noticed, you muttering mass of monkeys." She exclaimed jokingly, while she laughed. "You will be all doing a project. A group project." She said, as her knuckles crackled.

Yuri walked back to her seat and sat down slowly, that whole experience was strange. She wants embarrassed, just a bit confused. "Thanks" She said to Taro, giving him a smile

Taro Matsuda

Taro responded "No problem." with a stiff, impervious voice. He sat back a little and whispered. "I bet the teacher didn't know it herself." cracking up a smile, he looked like he was about to chuckle, but instead he looked at the teacher again, returning to an emotionless face in order not to raise any suspicion.

@Gabriel97 @Still Crazy

It was nearing lunch time while Al was teaching his students about the fall of the shogunate." The shogunate's failure to oppose the Western powers angered many Japanese, particularly those of the southern domains of Choshu and Satsuma. Many samurai there" *Ring* Al was cut off by the bell and said "Alright students lunch time. Be sure to remember where we left off. Oh and don't forget we have a test next Wednesday so study up!" Al yelled to make sure his students heard him. Al sat in his classroom watching the rest of his students leave and when the last one was gone he pulled out his flask and took a sip of whiskey. "Ah. well better make sure the kids don't get into any fights" Al sighed as he left the classroom.

"Call me Coa." Coaxch said to the new man. He frowned as the other walked out on his break. "Shame." He said to Leopold after the barista took his break, "I thought he was sort of cute. I have to get to work soon, I hope he comes back before I start my shift..." he paused, then glanced up at the man with the iced drink, "where do you work?"

@JAMN

Yuri gave a little giggle, and nodded her head. "I suppose" She muttered. Then when she heard the teacher say they were doing group projects, she turned her head to him and gave him a smile.

@Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back