• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"Trust me I am not with the police because from my family the police tend to hire you for things the police wouldn't want to be blamed for ." Alex said as he turned his finger tips into pointed blades.

@TheMasquerade

Caroline blushed even more. "M-me? C-cute?", she embarrassedly asked. She turned to a deep shade of red as she sat down on the ground front to the bed. Fina charged her again. " Thank her already!"

@Ami the breadling

Via

She rolled over on her side and looked at the girl who was sitting on the floor in front of the bed now, her saying with a light smile upon her face, "Yeah sure, you're cute and I'm a sucker for a cute girl." With that said she lightly giggled while she was laying on her side looking at the two of them, her them looking up toward the ceiling saying with a double blink, "I know what I think is cute and you my dear are that." Via then stretched as she laid on the bed, her than adding with a slight nod, "Your long black hair is just the icing on the cake."

"Nice blades you got there.." Craven said." I guess you could do a few jobs,just to see how well you can do, you can find one of my men to pick up outside the school at around 1:00am, I'm sure you would have no problem with that , If you can sell it all,there is a payroll job waiting for you and you get all the profit.."

@FalseUser12

Caroline smiled. " Cute...I have never been called...cute...I was always called...scary...or evil..but never...cute...", she muttered more to herself. She looked up. " Will you be...my...friend?...", she unsteadily asked.

@Ami the breadling

Via

"Friend,"
she simply stated aloud as she stared up at the ceiling for a moment, her then adding as she turns her head to look at the girl, "Sure I don't see a reason why I shouldn't be friends with a cutie or her little fairy friend." With that said she paused for a moment and then scooted over on the bed, making room for the girl to sit down if she wanted to, "There's room up here is you want to get off of the floor." Via quite enjoyed her bed very much, seeing as how she brought her best sheets and pillows with her to the school and they are pretty much velvety smooth to the touch.

@Ami the breadling

Via

Via blinked and then the girl was lying beside her in the bed, her figuring that she teleported or something seeing as how she was just sitting on the floor after all. "Via Lish," she simply stated as she laid next to the girl that she had just met not but a hand full of minuets ago. She paused and then added looking over to her fairy friend, her asking as she looked back over at Caroline, "And what is your friends name?" She figured that she should at least know the name of the little sprite that hung around her seeing as how it looked like she would always be around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fina flew over to Via, circling around her nose. " Fina's my name! I am Caroline's conscience... But she never listens to me. She is a nice girl, hurt by the world and hides that under her evil facade. But after all she just wants frie", Fina said, but couldn't finish because Caroline smacked her against a wall. " Shut up stupid being!", Caroline cried out angrily.

@Mediocritys Muse

@Ami the breadling

Via

She let out a light giggle as Caroline replied in that manner to Fina, it seeming to be her default answer whenever her little fairy like friend speaks about her no matter what. Via sat up on the bed and patted Caroline on the top of the head, "Some might see that temper as bad but I think it's quite adorable how you hide behind it." With that said she had a light smile upon her lips as she giggled a bit more after the comment she had given to Caroline.

@Ami the breadling

Via

She wipes away the tear that was trickling down the girls cheek and then says in a rather compassionate tone, "Everyone hides behind something Caroline." Via pauses and then adds with a light smile, her looking her right in the eyes as she does so, "Most just don't realize it." With that said she lets her hand drop next to her as she sits there, her seeing that this girl was more than she puts forth although everyone hides some part of themselves in some way. "But that's okay," she simply says with a light nod as she looks away from her and to the fairy that was unconscious on the bed, her picking her up in her hands and cradling Fina, "It's okay though, you're perfect just how you are."

@FalseUser12

"My basic ability is the manipulation of metal chains as a weapon or to take me from place to place, like a grappling hook, my advanced form is well..... lets not go into that." Craven replied.

Caroline hugged Via, starting to cry heavily. Fina slowly gained her consciousness again, as she rises and angrily flies around Via's head. " You made her cry, why, I thought you were a friend! Don't make her cry! She has enough to bear!", she hissed angrily.

@Mediocritys Muse

@Ami the breadling

Via

She double blinks as Caroline embraces her and starts to cry, her not expecting such a reaction to what she had said seeing as how it didn't match her character at all up until this point. When Fina started to whirl around Via's head and comment about what was happening she simply ignored the words and put her arms around Caroline, hugging her back. As she did so she said with a light smile upon her face, "It's okay Caroline, this will just be between the three of us."

Caroline slowly catched herself. " Sorry...I don't know what just happened. ", she said, cleaning her face of the tears. Her expression got emotionless again. She looked at Fina. " That's all because of you, stupid thing! If you weren't talking about all that stuff, I would not always feel such things!", she annoyedly stated. Fina flew to Caroline's shoulder. " That is not true. You just keep hiding these feelings, so that they brake through like that.", Fina said with a calming voice.

@Mediocritys Muse

"Okay I will see you later" Craven chained his way through the trees and out into the distance." ~ ~ ~

A masked man arrived on top of the school building and waited for the student to arrive from below.

@FalseUser12

"Alrighty then better get going, best to turn into a crow to scout out the guy in the first place." Alex said morphing into a crow and and flying up after 5 minutes of flying he saw the man he was looking for on top of the roof "Um hello I'm the guy who is supposed to meet you...so what am I doing?" He questioned

@TheMasquerade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back