Akizuki High School, a comedy/school RP [Inactive]

"I am soooooo bored!!!" She thought. She put away her book and took out her drawing book again and drew in it. "This is the first day...and when is class over?" She muttered to herself

~◆♥◇♡~

"Thou hath just lost all right to speak of my dear All-Rounder" Cain sadist tears in his eyes

"Yea...Guess so." Brit said, just watching the stormy clouds float in. "Nice to me you too. I am sorry about in the hallway." She replied to Touma as he walked towards another person, leaving Brit alone.

"...looks like its gonna rain...I didnt even bring my umbrella today...." she sighed about the thought of running home in the rain and becoming soak and wet. Then suddenly someone threw a ball at her, which she easily caught. She looked and said "so who is stupid enough to throw a ball at me? Hmm?" She said as she looked around. The classroom just went quiet again and looked at her. Nora looked around and found 2 kids sweating bullets. She got up and walked towards them and the people in the class started whispering. Once she was in front of them, she leaned on one of the desks, crossed her arms and said "well?"

~◆♥◇♡~

Last edited by a moderator:
Nora sighed as she looked at the scared boys. "I just want to know why you throw it." "W-well" one of the boys started. "We Were playing catch..." Nora raised and eye brow. "In the classroom?" The two boys nodded. "And my hand...sorta slippes" the othe boy finished. Nora sighed again. And gave them the ball. "Next time dont let it slip" with that she went and sat down and continued her drawing. The class went back to chatting amongst themselves.

~◆♥◇♡~

Nora went the person that was shot. "Are you ok?!" She checked the person's pulse.

~◆♥◇♡~

Nora tears of the girl's cloth and puts pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding.

~◆♥◇♡~

Nora came down the hallway and saw brit. She sighed "hey"she siad to the girl.

~◆♥◇♡~

"Hey. Police and other people came. I've been with them for an hour. Guess it was just my imagination. Weird right?" Brit replied.

"Yeah...very weird" she said. "I cant believe this...lucky I made sure they wont do it again" she thought.

~◆♥◇♡~

"My name...Brittany Quinton Winters. But just call me Brit okay." Brit replied. "Whats yours?' she asked "and what do you mean by ~wont do it again~"

"My name is nora kisuki. And what are you talking about?"

~◆♥◇♡~

Last edited by a moderator:
"It seemed I may have imaged someone being shot. You were trying to stop the bleeding. Guess it was my Imagination. Had to try and explain to the police about it..." Brit paused. "You don't have to worry I guess."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back