• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh that reminds me.

Can I get stats on rifle and darts when you get a chance? TyranntX TyranntX

The rifle is 3d10 + Dex, and the darts force the target to make a con save of 30, adding disadvantage on a successful save for the next con save made with another dart.

oh, could they learn new proficiencies for like, weapons or armor and stuff from dojos and such and languages from libraries? TyranntX TyranntX

Yes and yes, you can even raise your stats at some of them.

Soon it's going to be 10 pages since my last post yesterday and wow is Saiama's far away from all the other gods she must be very paranoid that the others will break her stuff

Soon it's going to be 10 pages since my last post yesterday and wow is Saiama's far away from all the other gods she must be very paranoid that the others will break her stuff
Haha, or time just doesn't work the same way on the ascended plane. Well, once Psychie Psychie comes back, we can start posting at hyperspeed in the IC as well :P
Though I probably can't stay online all that long tonight, so feel free to move Diella along to Saiama's palace with the others if I'm not here then.

I'm just waiting for Páh and Shalia to finally be able to meet.

Also, what post talked about the distance? I don't remember seeing anything about that.

Been trying to get in the habit of that from here on, since images seem to have a mind of their own
sometimes images aren't actually like.. png or jpeg. The same kinda thing can happen if you try to directly download an image. it ends up downloading like.. a html link

but like.. should I just use this as info for Moonstone? XD a very strong fiend class goose
FullSizeRender.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back