• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
TyranntX TyranntX I was curious, since now that I'm up and coherent at 3 PM, do I build his Warlock 1 like I'd be building a normal warlock just ignore the HP? I imagine that I have my 1st level in it but I'll need to level up properly nonetheless.
Do I use the Celestial expanded spell list and things?

TyranntX TyranntX I was curious, since now that I'm up and coherent at 3 PM, do I build his Warlock 1 like I'd be building a normal warlock just ignore the HP? I imagine that I have my 1st level in it but I'll need to level up properly nonetheless.
Do I use the Celestial expanded spell list and things?

Yes on all accounts, you just have some extra flavor to better suit an Acolyte of Destruction.

While I have you here. There's something I must mention that I did not in your pact description... There's Three ways you can increase the percentage. The 1st is by not destroying enough, the 2nd is by destroying too often, The Third is if your Magic goes haywire too often in one day (if becomes destruction magic)

While I have you here. There's something I must mention that I did not in your pact description... There's Three ways you can increase the percentage. The 1st is by not destroying enough, the 2nd is by destroying too often, The Third is if your Magic goes haywire too often in one day (if becomes destruction magic)
greeeeaat.. how would it go haywire?

If it lands in your percentile range, it goes haywire and becomes destruction magic. it means if it you use destruction magic too much in one day it will raise the percentage.
ohh, the 1d100, got it. goes that apply to cantrips as well?
What range does it need to fall into now for it to go haywire?

ohh, the 1d100, got it. goes that apply to cantrips as well?
What range does it need to fall into now for it to go haywire?

Yes, any time you cast a spell you must roll to see if it becomes destruction magic. and at the moment it's only at 1%... so just rolling a 1 will trigger it

Yes, any time you cast a spell you must roll to see if it becomes destruction magic. and at the moment it's only at 1%... so just rolling a 1 will trigger it
understood. also, I edited his spells and stuff. I hope I did it right. Used the celestial patron info and basic warlock info for it

Páh about to have Hopsek setting the whole place on fire if she doesn’t recognize what he’s about to do and stop him. 😂

Oh my gosh! :D:
TyranntX TyranntX , better tell me where Lady Death is so I can tell the pyromaniac goblin.

she's in the same room, I believe i've said this but no one payed any attention XD

And there's the fourth wall break. I might actually like this dude.
I love him and hate him at the same time xD not that different from my asshole cats
I hate him, but I'm also easily bought and paid for xD so ill like him so long as there are checks to collect.

Yeah, that's how I wrote Xai out to be, you are either going to like him or you are going to hate him. From my past experience it's usually a mix, and even the ones who hate him put up with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back