• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Really? Her studying the creature attracted it to her? Talk about curiosity killing the cat. Páh sighed as she finished collecting her dishes. "Just because someone stares at you does not mean they want to talk to you. Now buzz o-"

And then the goblin, Hopsek she gathered at this point, said something about making her fingers warm. "What the hell are you-?" And then she realized. The goblin was casting a spell. One that probably involved fire. "What the fuck?!" She shouted, her dishes clattering on the floor as she lashed out, grabbing Hopsek's hands to stop him. Then she turned towards the goddess at the far end of the room. "Hey! Anytime you wanna stop enjoying the show and take the little gremlin off my hands would be great!"

TyranntX TyranntX

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Awww. I just realized I lost all that wyvern hide! Was gonna get me a cool hat and duster made so I can look like a gunslinger is supposed to!

Okay, what counts as within the realm of darkness?

A lot, just try and make anything that comes to mind. A Ball, A whip, A chain, anything at all and it will made into a darkness-ask version of it.
Awww. I just realized I lost all that wyvern hide! Was gonna get me a cool hat and duster made so I can look like a gunslinger is supposed to!

Don't be too sure about that. :)

A lot, just try and make anything that comes to mind. A Ball, A whip, A chain, anything at all and it will made into a darkness-ask version of it.

Don't be too sure about that. :)
Oh? Was it in his room? If so I might need to change my post. Unless Bugbear offers to point him in the direction of the recently deceased Lost and Found.

Oh? Was it in his room? If so I might need to change my post. Unless Bugbear offers to point him in the direction of the recently deceased Lost and Found.

Oh no the chest is empty, I mean maybe have a better look around town before leaving ;)

Oh no the chest is empty, I mean maybe have a better look around town before leaving ;)
Ah gotcha! I dont know what that means but looking for the supplier is a good a place to start as any, since don't know what I'm looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back