• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Afflictions of Atavaria (ooc)

Other
Here
My Hero Academia Baby GIF by Funimation

Oh yeah I just need whatever FC you'll be using then, since you said the one there was not the final one.
And for body type, I mean things like svelte, athletic, curvy, petite, lean, etc.
the one contained within the blurb is the final one. as i did change the FC in the blurb, and it will be carried over to the CS as its being done.

dont know what exactly to put in the skills part of the cs so for now random BS goes in.
will probably be later refined into something.... well readable

how long ago did the attack happen? also what would age would i make him considering djinn immortality? 🤔

how long ago did the attack happen? also what would age would i make him considering djinn immortality? 🤔
the attack happened 12 years ago.
also the royalty was supposed to be young back when the attack happened. but what is the definition of young with Djinns is something Ayama will have to answer for i do not know

Ayama Ayama just so you know the code for the cs has a problem of not showing the images.
i will try to find why and fix it, but it might take a while because bbcode isnt my forte.

Ayama Ayama just so you know the code for the cs has a problem of not showing the images.
i will try to find why and fix it, but it might take a while because bbcode isnt my forte.
The issue is you've got a double quotation mark right at the start of your code, and immediately after the link for img1 and img4.

giphy.gif

Hello everyone.

Ayama invited me in for the mer guide. Since I'm late, SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles , would you mind if I messaged you about what lore you've come up with for Ig-Kilar?

And animegirl20 animegirl20 would you mind if I messaged you to know what you've come up with for your heir? I don't want to contradict either of you.

little things making everything not work, is kinda the harsh reality of coding.
and im a damn programmer so i should know that but i tend to forget it.

bb code scares the bejesus out of me haha.

but maybe today is the day i finally face my fear 😤😤

It'd be really interesting AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa if twelve years isn't actually that long for the djinn, so you'd appear just as young as before. Or you know, still a child instead of an adult that I'd assume most will be.

omg i hadnt thought if this. just this ancient endless being hanging out with a bunch of kids haha

it could be that the Djinn look different with age.
[Poor wording i know]
Like for example every 10 years of life would make them look 1 year older or something.
[Like how its done for many elfs in various stories]

probably like humans but after some time they age very slow or just stop aging at all.
But thats just my take for the one within this world ask Ayama.

Ayama Ayama I think I’m gonna pull from the rp. Since my class started and with me going to visit my grandparents for a couple of weeks, I don’t think I’ll be able to give this rp the attention it deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back