• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Afflictions of Atavaria (ooc)

Other
Here
Alrighty! Tell me what you guys think and if I misunderstood a character's personality let me know.
PLOTS FOR THE [Kara Evermore]

• -The Heir of Aldor ( animegirl20 animegirl20 )

That's Me!

-The Heir of Muliah ( Sunsmiter Sunsmiter )

When they were kids I feel like Kara would have definitely been hugging on him, treating him like a teddy bear, and grabbing his bear ears all the time. :hornswhistle::angel3:

-The Heir of Ig-Kilar ( x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X )

I can see them have been besties. Probably playing dolls and tea parties.

-The Heir of Najud ( AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa )

Probably bugged him alot so she could braid his hair and called him Gabby.

-The Heir of Le'Ven ( Terrier B Terrier B )

Now I could see Kara seeing her as "cool" With her personality and her being rebellious and all. Kara maybe would try to copy her. Would Simi be the type to say or let "bad words" slip infront of the kids? If so I like to think every time Kara learned a new word she run around saying it to everyone not knowing understanding what it means.

-The Heir of Dur'Fen ( Ayama Ayama )

She would probably try to get him his shell and liked his gentle nature. She probably include him in her tea parties. She would also be protective over him if she ever thought someone was being mean to him about being a gentle Orc.

Alrighty! Tell me what you guys think and if I misunderstood a character's personality let me know.
PLOTS FOR THE [Kara Evermore]

• -The Heir of Aldor ( animegirl20 animegirl20 )

That's Me!

-The Heir of Muliah ( Sunsmiter Sunsmiter )

When they were kids I feel like Kara would have definitely been hugging on him, treating him like a teddy bear, and grabbing his bear ears all the time. :hornswhistle::angel3:

-The Heir of Ig-Kilar ( x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X )

I can see them have been besties. Probably playing dolls and tea parties.

-The Heir of Najud ( AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa )

Probably bugged him alot so she could braid his hair and called him Gabby.

-The Heir of Le'Ven ( Terrier B Terrier B )

Now I could see Kara seeing her as "cool" With her personality and her being rebellious and all. Kara maybe would try to copy her. Would Simi be the type to say or let "bad words" slip infront of the kids? If so I like to think every time Kara learned a new word she run around saying it to everyone not knowing understanding what it means.

-The Heir of Dur'Fen ( Ayama Ayama )

She would probably try to get him his shell and liked his gentle nature. She probably include him in her tea parties. She would also be protective over him if she ever thought someone was being mean to him about being a gentle Orc.

I think Dae's bratty side would've been brought out by the fact that she was all over Qin and not him, so he probably would've acted mean and intimidating towards her.

I think Dae's bratty side would've been brought out by the fact that she was all over Qin and not him, so he probably would've acted mean and intimidating towards her.
oooh ok interesting Pfff haha I just imagined her calling him a bad wolf. "Your a very bad wolf!" 😂 But um ANYWAY I can see Kara giving it back right at him but also probably running to Talora sometimes crying that Dae is mean to her again.

I look forward to them!!
As a child, Nina likely respects Rila’s dedications to her job as a guard and her loyalty to the traditions of her culture. But she very much disagrees with her when it comes to Vir. I think as a kid she wouldn’t have had the balls to bring it up to her because she didn’t feel it was her place as someone who wasn’t an Orc. After arils saves her, Nina is a bit nervous for like a week, but she quickly recovers from the shock of the situation and immediately goes into adapting mode. It was an over night change t basically. I think arils has made Nina a lot tougher than she was before, and she’s probably partially responsible for Nina’s “I will do whatever it take to reach my goals and keep my people alive even if it means I have to abandon my morals” (the latter half of that statement originated from Nina’s own mindset though.)

Nina does learn to defend herself rather well from Rila. She’s become extremely resourceful thanks to Rila and also has less issues speaking up, she’s a lot less sensitive and overly polite. She’s become pretty fond of Rila and even thought they are very different, She found and still finds Rila to be extremely intriguing due to how different they are from each other. Curiosity is the best way to work yourself into Nina’s heart.

I like it!

I've also been thinking a mutual love of jewelry would be a good bonding thing for the both of them. I have an image of Rila coming home from her job of whipping young orcs into shape and lobbing a wrapped gift at Nina of new earrings or a necklace, or something, from time to time.

Also, for some reason it makes sense to me for Rila to enjoy cooking, so a lack of good food would never have been an issue for Nina.

I realize I didn't actually show what I had in mind for Gabriel's whole shtick 😤

the reason he's so easygoing now is because he convinced himself that he's not worthy enough to be a royal because of the incident and how helpless he was, and that made him start seeking momentary pleasures + being a big flirt + carefree as a form of escapism

so maybe in the time since the incident, Gabriel also convinced himself that he doesn't deserve to love Nina after he kept beating himself up over everything

I have a inkling that Qin would actually appreciate being huggedlike a teddy bear for some reason
idk. he likes hugs ig

{Reposting w/ edits - if our peeps have no plots yet, please @ me with ideas}
(or if they have plots and I forgot to add them xD )

PLOTS FOR THE HEIR OF DUR'FEN AND THE GUIDE TO THE HEIR OF LE'VEN

• -The Heir of Aldor (Kara, played by animegirl20 animegirl20 )

Since Vir and Kara are presumably the youngest/the only kids at the time of the summit, they probably would've been fairly close. I could see Vir feeling a bit protective of her, and Kara maybe exhorting him to come out of his shell a little.

-The Heir of Muliah (Qin, played by Sunsmiter Sunsmiter )

Vir would definitely be fascinated by Qin's hair bc it looks so soft~
    And apparently they're best friends ;P

-The Heir of Ig-Kilar (Nina, played by x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X )

He loves to hear Nina play the flute, and is pleasantly surprised by how nice she is to him.
    He really appreciates her encouragement and support, unlike most of the people he knows, who get frustrated with him for 'not being a real orc'.

-The Heir of Najud (Gabe, played by AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa )

When they were kids, Gabe used to tease Vir a lot, trying to get a rise out of him.

-The Heir of Le'Ven (Simi, played by Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy )

When they were younger, he appreciated her gentleness and support.

-The Heir of Dur'Fen (Vir, played by Ayama Ayama )

IT ME ;P

Last edited:
Hope everyone's week is going well- I'm loving all this plotting going on!

Quick recap/reminder:

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Megilagor Megilagor animegirl20 animegirl20

Please get dem plots wrapped up ASAP~

Terrier B Terrier B AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy
x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Lost Echo Lost Echo mizton mizton

Please get dem plots posted ASAP~

[u]PLOTS FOR THE [CHARACTER TITLE HERE][/u]

[tabs][tab=Heirs]
[b]-The Heir of Aldor (@animegirl20 )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Muliah (@Sunsmiter )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Ig-Kilar (@x_Tasia_X )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Najud (@AriAriAbabwa )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Le'Ven (@A-Northern-Bee )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Dur'Fen (@Ayama )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[/tab]

[tab=Guides]
[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Aldor (@Lost Echo )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Muliah (@Megilagor )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Ig-Kilar (@CaffeinatedJoy )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Najud (@blue tea )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Le'Ven (@Ayama )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Dur'Fen (@mizton )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[/tab][/tabs]

Hope everyone's week is going well- I'm loving all this plotting going on!

Quick recap/reminder:

Please get dem plots wrapped up ASAP~

Terrier B Terrier B AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy
x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Lost Echo Lost Echo mizton mizton

Please get dem plots posted ASAP~

[tabs][tab=Heirs]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[/tab]

[tab=Guides]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[/tab][/tabs]
Will finish mine up asap. Work has been beastly, and I've been pulling 12 and 14 hour days, thanks to Incompetent Boss.

Qin has one(1) magic ability and it's called: Puppy Bear Eyes
It does exactly what it says on the tin

Sorry, a bit overwhelmed. I'll start with my plot outline, then go back and read everything I've missed.

PLOTS FOR THE GUIDE TO THE HEIR OF ALDOR

• -The Heir of Aldor (Kara animegirl20 animegirl20 )

Now: Thinks of Kara as a mix of daughter and little sister.
    Wants to help her dance, so has been working on enchanting her prosthetic
    Goes on Spirit soothing adventures

-The Heir of Muliah (Qin Sunsmiter Sunsmiter )

Before: When she did interact with the kids, she’d probably try to get them out of their shells and dance. She wouldn’t know how to deal with the stoic seven-year-old. She’d think Qin was adorable but would hold back from trying to pet his ears/hair. Even her manners weren’t that bad.

-The Heir of Ig-Kilar (Nina x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X )

Before: As the youngest of the retinue, she often played with Nina, even sneaking her out to festivals when they got the chance. If not, she’d try to get her to dance as well as play music.

-The Heir of Najud (Gabriel AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa )

Before: As the closest in age (development-wise--I assume?) she’d probably try to be friends with Gabriel. She wouldn’t mind any flirting, returning it instead. If they’d been together longer, she’d have been willing to join in on the pranks with her illusions.

-The Heir of Le'Ven (Simi Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy )

Before: She doesn't care about Simi's clumsiness; dancing and then falling into laughter at each other is just as fun.

-The Heir of Dur'Fen (Vir Ayama Ayama )

Before: She would read Vir’s gentle soul as shy more than anything and feel like learning to dance would break him out of his shell.

Last edited:
So you are- congrats!

Although you never did answer my pun question, and Qin's family didn't get killed by the Feralhearts- no idea where you got that from :/
Huh. I'm confused...
No worries I'll change it.
btw what was the pun question?
My brain is fried

I asked if Qin would respond to Dae's bear puns with wolf puns.
yes, but probably sparring cause he's a bit shy
(quick someone tell me what's the antynom of shy i forgot how english englishes)

for starters antonyms are the opposite of something so it would be bold , brash or confident.
but if you mean synonyms [different word same meaning] then. Diffident, timid or unsure

Lost Echo Lost Echo Terrier B Terrier B AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa
Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X mizton mizton blue tea blue tea

For ease of reference, here is where the current posted plots can be found (I will update the list as more plots get posted)

-The Heir of Aldor (Kara) [here]
-The Heir of Muliah (Qin) [here]
-The Heir of Ig-Kilar (Nina) [not yet posted]
-The Heir of Najud (Gabe) [not yet posted]
-The Heir of Le'Ven (Simi) [not yet posted]
-The Heir of Dur'Fen (Vir) [here]

-The Guide to the Heir of Aldor (Talora) [here]
-The Guide to the Heir of Muliah (Rose) [here]
-The Guide to the Heir of Ig-Kilar (Rila) [here]
-The Guide to the Heir of Najud (Alek) [not yet posted]
-The Guide to the Heir of Le'Ven (Dae) [here]
-The Guide to the Heir of Dur'Fen (Sa'id) [not yet posted]

[tabs][tab=Heirs]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[/tab]

[tab=Guides]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[/tab][/tabs]

Last edited:
thx for that i kinda had a hard time searching for them.
i should have the plots finished soon, maybe except for one [blue tea].
and do forgive me if someone doesn't want the plot contained within what i will send soon. in that situation just tell me and we can work something between both of us. [that's also the reason why i make most of the plots loose and stretchy so things can be interpreted however we want to.]

Antynoms definetly!
for starters antonyms are the opposite of something so it would be bold , brash or confident.
but if you mean synonyms [different word same meaning] then. Diffident, timid or unsure

thx for that i kinda had a hard time searching for them.
i should have the plots finished soon, maybe except for one [blue tea].
and do forgive me if someone doesn't want the plot contained within what i will send soon. in that situation just tell me and we can work something between both of us. [that's also the reason why i make most of the plots loose and stretchy so things can be interpreted however we want to.]
Haha you're welcome- I was having the same problem, so I just wanted to make everything easy to find xD
I try to repost reference info once per page, so people don't have to do a bunch of hunting around.

Looking forward to reading what you come up with! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back