• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Afflictions of Atavaria (ooc)

Other
Here
Love that for him! Nina would definitely accept, despite being taught not tot ale food from anyone because she’s the sole heir to her kingdom and could be poisoned. She doesn’t want to reject his baked goods and hurt his feelings. It could literally taste like char and she’d be like “wow it’s so good!”
Nina probably given the others mini-concerts with her flute, or some of the other instruments she plays. She was probably Very excited to show the other any skills she picked up because she really cares about their opinions of her.

Love that for him!
Nina probably given the others mini-concerts with her flute, or some of the other instruments she plays. She was probably Very excited to show the other any skills she picked up because she really cares about their opinions of her.
The bear dude would offer her extra cookies for her songs.
Here, have a cookie.
Here, have another cookie.

will take me a bit to read Qin and think of ideas for plot, especially since i still have to be at work for 3 hours.
But what i have so far is that Rose could be his person of solace.
You know the person you can go to and tell them everything and they won't judge you for anything, but they will just be there for you. Need a hug, they will give you one, need a lullaby to fall asleep sure.

Or if you truly want we can go for something like this:

Rose wasn't your guide but was the guide for your elder brother who died, she might not have liked you at first but after seeing your brother protect Qin, and his entire family dying in the attack she decides to at least try to fill the holes left by their deaths in Qin's heart as that is something she thinks his older brother would like it for her to do, but for sure it would be what her family would have wanted her to do as she was a foundling.

More ideas will come when i get off from work, or i get a break.

will take me a bit to read Qin and think of ideas for plot, especially since i still have to be at work for 3 hours.
But what i have so far is that Rose could be his person of solace.
You know the person you can go to and tell them everything and they won't judge you for anything, but they will just be there for you. Need a hug, they will give you one, need a lullaby to fall asleep sure.

Or if you truly want we can go for something like this:

Rose wasn't your guide but was the guide for your elder brother who died, she might not have liked you at first but after seeing your brother protect Qin, and his entire family dying in the attack she decides to at least try to fill the holes left by their deaths in Qin's heart as that is something she thinks his older brother would like it for her to do, but for sure it would be what her family would have wanted her to do as she was a foundling.

More ideas will come when i get off from work, or i get a break.
The first one sounds so sweet and the second one sounds so dramatic
I would love both

i was about to say that doing both of them would be hard. but then i realize if done in a correct order its possible.

So something like she was a guide for your elder brother, she didn't really like Qin but cared for him since well she knows how the odd one out feels and the fact your elder brother cared for you just made the caring part stronger. Because she was still busy being a close aide to your elder brother she didn't have time to care for you as much so she would sometimes visit your room at night to take care of Qin, especially when he would be sick and stuff, and she would then sing him lullabies but of course vanishing before Qin wakes up or someone enters the room. A few people would probably know this was happening but would turn a blind eye to it.
As for why she wasn't with you two during the attack is simple your older brother requested her to fetch something for him which might have been a present for Qin which he forgot to take with him from the quest room or something like that. So the attack happened, she was fighting her way towards your location but was too late as she saw your older brother dead, but didn't see you anywhere.
So panicking she began to ran around the place only finding more corpses of your family but not Qin's, so after some time she would head back towards the corpse of your elder brother, and then she finds you crawling out of his embrace. So she drops her sword runs up to you and hugs you, crying a bit, before standing up taking her sword in one hand and Qin in the other and storming out of there.
After that time she always was near him, you know not too close as to squash his individuality but close enough to be able to react immediately.
They would probably live together with her taking the role of an elder sister, his teacher, his best friend and anything else necessary.

Ok i wrote a bit, but now i realize i would need to make a short version of it to fit in the relationship tab.
And yes it is my best take on doing both of those options at once.

I meant i was fine with both but damn this is 10x better

animegirl20 animegirl20 Sunsmiter Sunsmiter x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Lost Echo Lost Echo
AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Terrier B Terrier B Megilagor Megilagor mizton mizton

Mkay guys, to help us get all this plotting finished up, please copy/paste/post the following code and fill in the blanks!

Let me know if you have ideas for my guys, if I missed anything, or if you want me to add/change/remove anything ^^

[u]PLOTS FOR THE [CHARACTER TITLE HERE][/u]

[tabs][tab=Heirs]
[b]-The Heir of Aldor (@animegirl20 )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Muliah (@Sunsmiter )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Ig-Kilar (@x_Tasia_X )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Najud (@AriAriAbabwa )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Le'Ven (@A-Northern-Bee )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Dur'Fen (@Ayama )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[/tab]

[tab=Guides]
[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Aldor (@Lost Echo )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Muliah (@Megilagor )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Ig-Kilar (--)[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Najud (--)[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Le'Ven (@Ayama )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Dur'Fen (@mizton )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[/tab][/tabs]

PLOTS FOR THE HEIR OF DUR'FEN AND THE GUIDE TO THE HEIR OF LE'VEN

• -The Heir of Aldor ( animegirl20 animegirl20 )

Since Vir and Kara are presumably the youngest/the only kids at the time of the summit, they probably would've been fairly close. I could see Vir feeling a bit protective of her, and Kara maybe exhorting him to come out of his shell a little.

-The Heir of Muliah ( Sunsmiter Sunsmiter )

Vir would definitely be fascinated by Qin's hair bc it looks so soft~
    And apparently they're best friends ;P

-The Heir of Ig-Kilar ( x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X )

He loves to hear Nina play the flute, and is pleasantly surprised by how nice she is to him.
    He really appreciates her encouragement and support, unlike most of the people he knows, who get frustrated with him for 'not being a real orc'.

-The Heir of Najud ( AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa )

Ideas?

-The Heir of Le'Ven ( Terrier B Terrier B )

Ideas?

-The Heir of Dur'Fen ( Ayama Ayama )

IT ME ;P

Last edited:
PLOTS FOR THE HEIR OF MULIAH

Qin would be protective of her, especially more since she probably reminds him of himself back during the attack.

He would offer cookies to listen to songs.

Qin is a little concerned over how chaotic he can be...

Qin would be rather surprised and a little taken back, which is surprisingly common for the shy bear. Probably won't interact that much, he's a bit shy.

These two could be best friends lol. Flowers? Yes flowers.

Last edited:
animegirl20 animegirl20 Sunsmiter Sunsmiter x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Lost Echo Lost Echo
AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Terrier B Terrier B Megilagor Megilagor mizton mizton

Mkay guys, to help us get all this plotting finished up, please copy/paste/post the following code and fill in the blanks!

Let me know if you have ideas for my guys, if I missed anything, or if you want me to add/change/remove anything ^^

[u]PLOTS FOR THE [CHARACTER TITLE HERE][/u]

[tabs][tab=Heirs]
[b]-The Heir of Aldor (@animegirl20 )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Muliah (@Sunsmiter )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Ig-Kilar (@x_Tasia_X )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Najud (@AriAriAbabwa )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Le'Ven (@A-Northern-Bee )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Heir of Dur'Fen (@Ayama )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[/tab]

[tab=Guides]
[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Aldor (@Lost Echo )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Muliah (@Megilagor )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Ig-Kilar (--)[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Najud (--)[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Le'Ven (@Ayama )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[b]-The Guide to the Heir of Dur'Fen (@mizton )[/b]

[i][plots go here][/i]

[/tab][/tabs]

PLOTS FOR THE HEIR OF DUR'FEN AND THE GUIDE TO THE HEIR OF LE'VEN

Since Vir and Kara are presumably the youngest/the only kids at the time of the summit, they probably would've been fairly close. I could see Vir feeling a bit protective of her, and Kara maybe exhorting him to come out of his shell a little.

Vir would definitely be fascinated by Qin's hair bc it looks so soft~

I think he would love to hear her play the flute :3

Ideas?

Ideas?

IT ME ;P

Nina would love to play the flute for Vir. She probably would have been very fond of him when they were children. As he seems to be a very gentle soul and while she was very fond of the kids with more sunshiny attitudes Nina could be overwhelmed by them at time. From his little blind he seems to be a considerate and gentle person and Nina would think highly of the fact that he stayed true to himself despite people and society pushing an image of what he should be onto him. She would be very encouraging about him staying true to himself and letting him know that he’s great the way he is. To Nina, protecting is much more noble than blindly attacking.

I will think about what she thinks of Dae

Nina would love to play the flute for Vir. She probably would have been very fond of him when they were children. As he seems to be a very gentle soul and while she was very fond of the kids with more sunshiny attitudes Nina could be overwhelmed by them at time. From his little blind he seems to be a considerate and gentle person and Nina would think highly of the fact that he stayed true to himself despite people and society pushing an image of what he should be onto him. She would be very encouraging about him staying true to himself and letting him know that he’s great the way he is. To Nina, protecting is much more noble than blindly attacking.

I will think about what she thinks of Dae
Omg that's so adorable- I'm adding his reaction to this to my plot list!

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Haha so all I said was that Vir would be fascinated by Qin's hair, but I guess they're best friends? xD
And for Dae, like I said, they're cousins and probably get along fairly well since they're both quiet types (though I didn't get a response on my inquiry about the puns ;P )

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Haha so all I said was that Vir would be fascinated by Qin's hair, but I guess they're best friends? xD
And for Dae, like I said, they're cousins and probably get along fairly well since they're both quiet types (though I didn't get a response on my inquiry about the puns ;P )
No I meant it as in they get along really well XD

Nina would have probably tried to befriend Dae, she likes introverts(Nina likes everyone, just for different reasons) because she’s very curious about their mindset and how they think as an individual. She’d probably try to learn more about him, and if he didn’t mind then she’d stick around. If he did mind and didn’t want to deal with her then she’d leave him alone and avoid him. And she would continue avoiding him even as adult when they meet again.
PLOTS FOR THE HEIR OF MULIAH

Qin would be protective of her, especially more since she probably reminds him of himself back during the attack.

He would offer cookies to listen to songs.

Qin is a little concerned over how chaotic he can be...

Qin would be rather surprised and a little taken back, which is surprisingly common for the shy bear. Probably won't interact that much, he's a bit shy.

BEST FRIENDS!

Make as many puns as ya want!

Nina would have probably tried to befriend Dae, she likes introverts(Nina likes everyone, just for different reasons) because she’s very curious about their mindset and how they think as an individual. She’d probably try to learn more about him, and if he didn’t mind then she’d stick around. If he did mind and didn’t want to deal with her then she’d leave him alone and avoid him. And she would continue avoiding him even as adult when they meet again.
I kinda like the idea of him not understanding why she's being so friendly and being standoffish as a result, and her thinking that means he hates her, bc then it makes for funnier possible interactions when they reunite >]

I kinda like the idea of him not understanding why she's being so friendly and being standoffish as a result, and her thinking that means he hates her, bc then it makes for funnier possible interactions when they reunite >]
It would be funny from an outside perspective but it would be difficult to even get them to talk. Nina would probably feel guilty for making eye contact with him. She doesn’t want to be a bother.

It would be funny from an outside perspective but it would be difficult to even get them to talk. Nina would probably feel guilty for making eye contact with him. She doesn’t want to be a bother.
Omg it would be hilarious, like
Nina: Oh damn don't look at him- he hates you, remember?
Dae, totally nonplussed: Why does she keep glancing over here and then looking away?

PLOTS FOR THE GUIDE TO THE HEIR OF MULIAH

Cares for him like an elder sibling would do although a bit mean at times. After the attack, she cares for him even more and becomes his guide, she tries hard to fill in the empty space in his heart after his family died to the best of her ability.

Here I will need help/ideas

All I know is that Rose would find their mischievous and trickery of his annoying for she would see that behaviour as unfit for an heir to the throne especially if said person is supposed to be older than her.

Here I will need help/ideas

She respects him as a person and thanks to him knows that orcs being brutes is just a stereotype. Although she doesn't understand his tendency towards pacifism.

now while i say help/ideas its because I'm to tired to think big today, so i would only be able to think small. so other plots will commence tomorrow.

The heir of Muliah

So something like she was a guide for your elder brother, she didn't really like Qin but cared for him since well she knows how the odd one out feels and the fact your elder brother cared for you just made the caring part stronger. Because she was still busy being a close aide to your elder brother she didn't have time to care for you as much so she would sometimes visit your room at night to take care of Qin, especially when he would be sick and stuff, and she would then sing him lullabies but of course vanishing before Qin wakes up or someone enters the room. A few people would probably know this was happening but would turn a blind eye to it.
As for why she wasn't with you two during the attack is simple your older brother requested her to fetch something for him which might have been a present for Qin which he forgot to take with him from the quest room or something like that. So the attack happened, she was fighting her way towards your location but was too late as she saw your older brother dead, but didn't see you anywhere.
So panicking she began to ran around the place only finding more corpses of your family but not Qin's, so after some time she would head back towards the corpse of your elder brother, and then she finds you crawling out of his embrace. So she drops her sword runs up to you and hugs you, crying a bit, before standing up taking her sword in one hand and Qin in the other and storming out of there.
After that time she always was near him, you know not too close as to squash his individuality but close enough to be able to react immediately.
They would probably live together with her taking the role of an elder sister, his teacher, his best friend and anything else necessary.

other

Last edited:
Megilagor Megilagor Between Vir and Rose, I think there would be mutual respect, though maybe as a consummate warrior Rose doesn't understand Vir's tendency towards pacifism?

Omg it would be hilarious, like
Nina: Oh damn don't look at him- he hates you, remember?
Dae, totally nonplussed: Why does she keep glancing over here and then looking away?
Nina will be in the same room as him and very obviously will be looking everywhere except him. Even if he talks to her she’ll just stare at the ground when she replies. He’s gonna be very confused.

Nina will be in the same room as him and very obviously will be looking everywhere except him. Even if he talks to her she’ll just stare at the ground when she replies. He’s gonna be very confused.
Omg and then Qin will make it worse by being like 'If she won't look you in the eye in means she liiiiiiiiiikes you' ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back