• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Aegon’s Conquest Magic Enhanced OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I was thinking for the start point it could the first two houses just wanted duels instead of them just submitting after first contact. Maybe others (the other characters) were invited to witness the duels.

I think that would work. Although, would it be possible to an npc to participate in the duel instead of out player characters?

My girl was not built for combat haha

Lol yeah same for Clovis.

Although at this point in the story, House Tyrell doesn’t lead the Reach, so would my character even participate?

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars I will say, plotting between our characters could be interesting bc after the conquest, your character's info could help emeryn with her strategies haha

Well none of your characters are on the line for the duel because I don’t think anyone is playing Houses Rosby or Stokeworth who are the houses involved the duels. Everyone else would be spectators meant to spread the story in hopes more houses would peacefully yield to Aegon.

Well none of your characters are on the line for the duel because I don’t think anyone is playing Houses Rosby or Stokeworth who are the houses involved the duels. Everyone else would be spectators meant to spread the story in hopes more houses would peacefully yield to Aegon.
ooooo okok gotcha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back