[Across the States and Back!] Out of Character

nice. Im definitely not going to go into detail about it though so dont expect that hahaha. youll just know whos winning and whos losing

But chess can be so metaphorical. Anyway, I was at marching band and my parents ate all of the dinner they made. Well, I was starving because I haven't eaten all day (no time) and I had 2 Volleyball practices and marching band. So I'm making tortilla pizzas at 10:40 pm. Oh well.

Tomorrow i have OPC and im bringing like 4 of my gal pals home so we can all blast off.... i really want to escape hahahaha xD

@asduskfalls

I know you said you wouldn't be able to RP anymore...are you going to make Maude's final going away post or will she just disappear into oblivion?

So

NessieAlways said:
@asduskfalls
I know you said you wouldn't be able to RP anymore...are you going to make Maude's final going away post or will she just disappear into oblivion?
Sorry about that. I have a plane back home today and I will post afterwards! I will come up with something today as an excuse for being in the shadows.

So sorry guys!

Just came back home from Gaurdians of the Galaxy

I must say.....it was AWESOME!

There isn't much I could say anymore, it just was.

I won't be able to scratch out a post, now, so iLl post when I wake up.

Did I mention it's storming pretty bad here, stupid rainy days

Hey everyone. I'm sorry I haven't posted, but I've got a wicked cold. And I'm trying to get ready for school. And work. I'll post tomorrow, I promise, but for tonight the cold meds are already kicking in.

@LionsForLambs just asked me to let you all know that I'm a nasty, evil little thing and that he, also, won't be posting tonight. I think he caught my cold.

I'll be able to post all of today, I only have Volleyball this morning and no band- woo! So Oliver will likely be very involved in the RV's happenings.

Before anything happens...

I might not be available all day, but certainly a certain a mount of time. Say now for a few hours.

Beach day, again.

Hey, sorry about that. It's been getting really busy over here with school starting and the like. I'll be making that post right now.

Okay I'm available now for awhile at least. By the way, I love Vietnamese food! My mom got me hooked on it when I was younger... xD

So I absolutely hate my parents -_-

They took my laptop away and hid it on a top shelf I wake up in the middle of the night from a loud crash sound...the shelf broke and well my laptop's funeral is today :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know why they took in the first place. Probably thought she was on too much. Thats why mine would take it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back