[Across the States and Back!] Out of Character

*sighs* So now, Li Ling has to secretly plot Maudinara's demise, play mind games with Hunter, avoid the other friendlies in the RV, stay single in a crowd of emotional strangers, dodge Jerycupid's match-making arrows, as well as try to protect Hei from Oliver's amicable intentions...There's just so much to do, when you're a bitter, anti-social Asian.

All while Jerylin misinterprets Li's interest for Maude, Hunter and Hei as love and his hatred for Oliver as Jealousy.

Everybody makes small talk, and eventually, Jerylin and Carlos announce that there's going to be a pit stop at a gas station.

Jerylin announces a competition: Whoever buys the most stuff that has a total price of $20 wins...nothing.

So, most everybody dashes off of the RV and frantically loads up an alcohol, candy, alcohol, chips, some more alcohol...

Later, Jerylin and Oliver make it back to the RV, which is when Hunter magically appears from his hidy-hole somewhere and sits across from Hei and Li Ling, silently observing them.

Li Ling, who's enjoying his stash of Hershey's kisses, becomes paranoid that Hunter's just waiting for the right moment to start a conversation.

So, he tries to make an awkward situation, that entails the offer of a kiss. (The chocolate candy, of course)

Hunter and Li Ling have a mental battle of wits.

Obviously, some misunderstanding ensues, and Jerylin begins speculating about Hunter and Li Ling's relationship.

The situation is further irritated by Rosie, who blatantly comments about the two guys' relationship.

Li Ling becomes extremely pissed off, attacks everybody with his venomous dagger of a tongue, and tries to go back to writing.

Oliver's sitting on the floor, listening to music and watching everything play out.

...And, that's the gist of it. Oh, and Jerylin and Rosie are enjoying candy and beer in the kitchen area.

Trignome said:
Everybody makes small talk, and eventually, Jerylin and Carlos announce that there's going to be a pit stop at a gas station.
Jerylin announces a competition: Whoever buys the most stuff that has a total price of $20 wins...nothing.

So, most everybody dashes off of the RV and frantically lads up an alcohol, candy, alcohol, chips, some more alcohol...

Later, Jerylin and Oliver make it back to the RV, which is when Hunter magically appears from his hidy-hole somewhere and sits across from Hei and Li Ling, silently observing them.

Li Ling, who's enjoying his stash of Hershey's kisses, becomes paranoid that Hunter's just waiting for the right moment to start a conversation.

So, he tries to make an awkward situation, that entails the offer of a kiss. (The chocolate candy, of course)

Hunter and Li Ling have a mental battle of wits.

Obviously, some misunderstanding ensues, and Jerylin begins speculating about Hunter and Li Ling's relationship.

The situation is further irritated by Rosie, who blatantly comments about the two guys' relationship.

Li Ling becomes extremely pissed off, attacks everybody with his venomous dagger of a tongue, and tries to go back to writing.

Oliver's sitting on the floor, listening to music and watching everything play out.

...And, that's the gist of it. Oh, and Jerylin and Rosie are enjoying candy and beer in the kitchen area.
May I used this for the Overview?

Yep. I'm in charge of babysitting, being the oldest and all.

Imma get a post up soon, I'm going to pretend Hei was asleep, like a baby, the whole time.

Please, Candle, I've written shorter, not on purpose of course. XP It's fine to me, but elaborate all you want, I admire your writing! :3 Everyone else's too, I feel under qualified, XP.

you guys wanna TS to las vegas? After we're all good here in barstow. forgive me if i respond slow btw

BrownBear said:
you guys wanna TS to las vegas? After we're all good here in barstow. forgive me if i respond slow btw
Since it's @LuckyMisfortune and @Vitez Time at the wheel I'll leave them to decide if a time skip is good or not.

If there's a time skip, you two will loose your driving shift until the next time around. (Since they both techinically already drove)

If there isn't a time skip...then lets get the RV on the Road!

BTW for future reference, when we arrive to a location, The RV will be parked in the designated area and we can rent cars or get taxis...just so the group doesn't have to haul around a huge vehicle and worry about Designated Drivers ;)

*tips a hat* Dinner's calling, and I've been waiting for its call all day. Gotta go...*slips away to deliciousness*

I don't want to do a time skip just yet, I want to give Oliver at least a little time in the co-pilot's seat, I've been thinking about some things that may happen that will probably have interesting results > :D Especially with @LuckyMisfortune driving and @Trignome staring xD

NessieAlways said:
@Mademoiselle
Hey you haven't posted in a while? Everything okay?
Sorry! Got stuck in some AP classes and I have three quizzes on Friday, two essays for tomorrow and a chemistry lab report. My English teacher is making me read junior and senior books so I have to catch up >.< I'll try to post ASAP(probably Wednesday?).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back