[Across the States and Back!] Out of Character

They took it away in their attempt to make me go to sleep early. =S

They took my laptop and cell phone and shut me in my room in darkness. But I had a flashlight so I turned it on and started reading =3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NessieAlways said:
They took it away in their attempt to make me go to sleep early. =S
They took my laptop and cell phone and shut me in my room in darkness. But I had a flashlight so I turned it on and started reading =3

Evelyn?

So... I kinda managed to find the time to get in here! I was wondering if anyone could give me a really quick update? The 'overview' thingie was updated Monday and I'm kinda lazy to read the previous posts >.<

Sorry about my absence but I think my brother came around to lending me his laptop so I might be a get a post in so and update the overview. Again sorry about the wait and thanks to the people who have been posting!

@xx0mittens0xx @ArtisticKwittyKat234 @BrokenStrings @LionsForLambs

Hey guys! So I finally made my post. Sorry for the wait...I don't know if this is actually slowing down or if it's just me, but in case it is please don't let it fall...Anywho! I'll be updating the Overview in a bit for anyone who needs a catch up =)

I put an updated version of it in the first page of the RP...there's another person that wants to join and since Dusk is no longer with us I'm thinking about letting that person in. Since she can't magically appear on the RV we can meet her character in Vegas or something =)

@Suzette Hey! Welcome to the RP! Go ahead and make your character and look through the threads so you can catch up. Since we already stared the best way I can see your character jumping in is by having your character meet the group in their first location =)

@LuckyMisfortune Since you're driving I'm giving you the power to make us arrive whenever. It should be around 2 o'clock when we arrive since the drive from where we were to vegas is about 4 hours and we left at like 10:30...((OCD Kicking in))

Sorry I haven't been on recently! I'm preparing to moved for school and it's been pretty hectic. I'm so behind and I keep pushing back several RPs that I need to post for... Again, sorry!

I've been sick and with my youth group.. Plus a bunch of lots have been swarming in my head.. Not good ones. So. I've been busy.. And I'm waiting for Hannah and her brother to reply.

Hey! I just wanted to let you all know how awesome you all are!

I know school is starting or has started for some of you, and I wanted to wish everyone a great school year! I know It'll get difficult to post with school in the way, but if you could just wiggle in at least a post per day, I'd be grateful!

Anywho, since you all are awesome here's some cookies! Have a wonderful day!

cookies.jpg

I'm so sorry guys!

I've been having problems with both my iPad and computer, completely unlucky. Problems as in they don't work at all. My phone is completely useless when it comes to replying. Now everything's fixed after much delay (family problems).

I have to get a post up, I wish I could have come on earlier.

I know no amount of apologizing can add up to this, but I'm sorry!

Please don't hate meh, I'm drowning in last minute work

@NessieAlways

@Vitez *tackle hug* Thank you! Gosh, call me a spazzing, but I was practically drilling myself to hurry up and get things fixed. I really love you guys and I felt the need to. Hahaha, haaa

Hey guys! Sorry for my long absence, but I've been getting stuff ready for college and the Internet hasn't been set up yet for my apartment unit so it's hard to get a post in, but as soon as I get my source of life... Uh I mean Internet =P I'll work on a post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back