• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

Ugh hey guys your all Accepted I'll get the dorms edited and the assembly on the move...got off work and my little one was sick I just got home from the hospital for her. Not to cause any panic her fever broke so all should be good now I hope just been busy with that sorry guys.

Ugh hey guys your all Accepted I'll get the dorms edited and the assembly on the move...got off work and my little one was sick I just got home from the hospital for her. Not to cause any panic her fever broke so all should be good now I hope just been busy with that sorry guys.

It's alright. Irl always comes first. Glad your little one is ok.

Number 2 is Metallica.
3/4 Slipknot
4/3 is Skillet
5 is Halestorm

Number one is... currently up for you to guess, you get one guess, until i reveal it with a picture from my room.

I wanna say Disturbed. But my guess goes to Rammstein, seeing as you are from Germany.

Back to Slipknot, my favorite songs are Before i Forget, Devil in I, Snuff, Psychosocial, in that order.

All nice tracks. My favorites go from The Devil in I, Custer, Psychosocial, Duality, and People = Shit. Yes, in that order.

Haha not to interrupt you guys but can you check the dorms and tell me if I missed any of your characters!!!! Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back