• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

I didnt know what i wanted. Well, then i´ll do it, but i have so many ideas. Would you want a cute cinnamon roll or an energetic but dumb, good hearted girl?
Let's see... I want Yuki to learn about love and stuff I guess, I want him to learn to control his stuff since his powers are all emotion based so maybe ship with the good hearted girl...? But then again he doesn't like loud people so maybe the cute cinnamon roll... AGHHHH I can't decide :C Then again, does it have to be a girl?! HELP ME I CAN'T THINK I- *brain fart*

Let's see... I want Yuki to learn about love and stuff I guess, I want him to learn to control his stuff since his powers are all emotion based so maybe ship with the good hearted girl...? But then again he doesn't like loud people so maybe the cute cinnamon roll... AGHHHH I can't decide :C
Oh, the energetic one would be named Kimika, the cinnamon role is named Ikasia.

I have made a verdict! Ikasia cause we must bless the world with cinnamon rolls!
The other one would be a cinnamon role too though, more of a... naive cutie, that likes to punch things.

Ikasia is a sad cutie, that went through the extinction of her whole race, while not understanding why there was war.

The other one would be a cinnamon role too though, more of a... naive cutie, that likes to punch things.

Ikasia is a sad cutie, that went through the extinction of her whole race, while not understanding why there was war.
...Kimika then, the next thing we need is a blizzard 24/7 XD

Let's see... I want Yuki to learn about love and stuff I guess, I want him to learn to control his stuff since his powers are all emotion based so maybe ship with the good hearted girl...? But then again he doesn't like loud people so maybe the cute cinnamon roll... AGHHHH I can't decide :C Then again, does it have to be a girl?! HELP ME I CAN'T THINK I- *brain fart*
too bad eris is gonna be taken XD she's shy as hell,also if you want a guy i have plenty of male ocs you'd like :> i'm about to make my third character and im debating on what type of character i wanna use ^^'

too bad eris is gonna be taken XD she's shy as hell,also if you want a guy i have plenty of male ocs you'd like :> i'm about to make my third character and im debating on what type of character i wanna use ^^'
It's up to you, I don't really care who helps him really, it'll be fun no matter who does what with him :3

I mean I can't guarantee Yuki will like anybody, consider him like an asexual demisexual sort of guy. He'll probably only like the person who teaches him about love or whatever o3o

I mean I can't guarantee Yuki will like anybody, consider him like an asexual demisexual sort of guy. He'll probably only like the person who teaches him about love or whatever o3o
XD oh don't worry orious is a flirt and a bit of a romantic,he used to be in love before.

He's only that way because he doesn't know what love feels like and stuff tho, he cannot even speak and such so >~<
Complicated I guess-
actually after just finishing reading your CS I think Ryuu and Yuki will get along better because they have a good amount of things in common feel free to interact with him actually, gonna have Ryuu be in his dorm for the moment. (as in they could be great friends of course cause Ryuu likes girls hehe)

actually after just finishing reading your CS I think Ryuu and Yuki will get along better because they have a good amount of things in common feel free to interact with him actually, gonna have Ryuu be in his dorm for the moment. (as in they could be great friends of course cause Ryuu likes girls hehe)
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I wouldn't mind if you tried to get Zephra to get along with him tho, I think it could be interesting, or you could still try for Gren XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back