• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I wouldn't mind if you tried to get Zephra to get along with him tho, I think it could be interesting, or you could still try for Gren XD
we shall see what will happen! I don't like planning it too much just going with the flow. Also I think for someone who hasn't experienced any kind of love he should first learn friendship * folds legs and puts on glasses and scratches chin wisely* anyways made my post, ready when you are

we shall see what will happen! I don't like planning it too much just going with the flow. Also I think for someone who hasn't experienced any kind of love he should first learn friendship * folds legs and puts on glasses and scratches chin wisely* anyways made my post, ready when you are
Wait was my character accepted? Lemme check XD

xD not a good idea,orious is also a really bad drug addict and might just try popping the pills or taking too much
Well, taking too much would lead to... Nothing. They aren´t drugs. They just give his body everything he needs to survive, as if he had fed himself.

Also how can drugs affect him if he is immune to toxins?

Well, taking too much would lead to... Nothing. They aren´t drugs. They just give his body everything he needs to survive, as if he had fed himself.

Also how can drugs affect him if he is immune to toxins?
he doesn't know that. XD
toxins as in toxic fumes(posion related or things like luaghing gas,exc..) to be more specific,and rotting blood can make him really sick :P
he's mostly a smoker but he will try just about anything you give him

he doesn't know that. XD
toxins as in toxic fumes to be more specific,and rotting blood can make him really sick :P
he's mostly a smoker but he will try just about anything you give him
Yeah, ok, well now i really want him to take her pills. he will think they are drugs, want more, steal them and create conflict, because... well Shiro without pills is a fun Shiro.

Yeah, ok, well now i really want him to take her pills. he will think they are drugs, want more, steal them and create conflict, because... well Shiro without pills is a fun Shiro.
they should be roommates XD did you choose a room yet for her cuase i'll put ori in the same room. it'd be fun. oh and since he's a crusnik he could always try to drink her blood when he's not right or want to lick all her wounds...plus i hope ya don't mind kitties,he is a huge cat lover having his own but might to bring home all the strays he finds

they should be roommates XD did you choose a room yet for her cuase i'll put ori in the same room. it'd be fun. oh and since he's a crusnik he could always try to drink her blood when he's not right or want to lick all her wounds...plus i hope ya don't mind kitties,he is a huge cat lover having his own but might to bring home all the strays he finds
She´ll probably throw pills at him if he wants to have her blood.

Also, no, didnt choose a dorm, but sure, they can be in the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back