• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy Of The Forest OCC

If he wasn't homosexual, I'd ship it.

He can be her gay best friend.
honestly that's where i was going :P orious needs a friend to keep him in check but yea ori is my favorite vampire oc besides lady octavia and he's strictly a homosexual oc,each of my characters have certain backgrounds,traits,personalities,exc that make them who they are

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof N Nonexisting

Oh boy, a werewolf and two vampires in the same room XD
Oh BTW. You see I have a maiden and an over watch poster.

I also have photos of me and my fiance and a map of middle earth, as well as an autograph and poster of my favorite YouTuber on my walls.

Down of my map are my two lotr swords (steel) and next to those my league of legends figures.

And I have merch clothes. A lot.

Oh BTW. You see I have a maiden and an over watch poster.

I also have photos of me and my fiance and a map of middle earth, as well as an autograph and poster of my favorite YouTuber on my walls.

Down of my map are my two lotr swords (steel) and next to those my league of legends figures.

And I have merch clothes. A lot.

Got a nice amount of merch there

I'm in optimal position too I guess. And the only character I haven't made that I'm saving for later is Gren's brother. It'll be fun to toy with Gren's feelings :>

HM, i mean, if he makes friends with Shiro, a fellow spellblade could never do anything. Theyd get absorbed.
Hue, it won't matter if you can absorb magic. A well thought out plan of betrayal, adventure, and trickery will hinder those efforts. To be honest though, Owl girl is probably the only one who can stop this.

Hue, it won't matter if you can absorb magic. A well thought out plan of betrayal, adventure, and trickery will hinder those efforts. To be honest though, Owl girl is probably the only one who can stop this.
Depends on how hungry Shiro is. She might eat the brother. Or kill him for funnsies, if SOME Vampire took her pills again.

muhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa orious already found him

Wait a minute, why would she eat the brother? He hasn't done anything wrong... Or will he? :horns:

Oh, if Carson and Gren become friends and Gren's brother does anything to harm Gren he best pray Shiro kills him because Carson will do worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back