• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare gets up and looks at zac and writer then starts to giggling. "They finally got together" nightmare lays back to float and looks at the sky.

She melted into the kiss, forgetting the world around her. She smiled, she felt complete right now. The whole in her heart that she had felt once her mom left. Gone. He completed her. Hopefully he'd always be the thing that'd complete her.

(ZAC AND WRITER KISSED!!!!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji169][emoji170][emoji171][emoji172][emoji173]️[emoji175][emoji176][emoji177][emoji178][emoji179][emoji180][emoji182][emoji184][emoji183])

Zoe swims out, wanting to try the ledge out. She runs at her full speed, landing in the water with extreme force and causing a splash way larger than one would would expect for her height and weight. The girl comes to the surface laughing so much she ends up choking on water. The girls swims to the edge, so she can breathe. No more jumping in the lake for her.

((come swim with us, mystic!))

Zachary traces Writer's face with his index finger, finding all her features adorable. He pokes her nose before turning towards Zoe, recognizing her cough.

"Zo? Are you okay?"

The sister nods, but Zachary swims over to her, anyways. He pulls Writer with him, holding her to him with pride. When they reach his sister, Zac instinctively pokes her side, causing Zoe to grin and ruffle his hair. She kisses both his and Writer's cheek and then swims away, going to pet Mist again. The worry leaves the male's eyes and he looks at Writer, smiling.

"She's okay. Are you okay?"

He gets close to her face, staring right into her eyes.

((I'm busy tonight >.< So sorrryyy ))

(( the ring is a bit much O.o They're engaged?! lol))

Writer nods, raining an eyebrow. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be okay?" She questions, being very confused at his question. Why would he ask her if she's okay? Was it because he thought her shoulder blades were still hurting her? She had forgotten all about her shoulder blades hurting. They hadn't caused her pain all day, maybe the damage wasn't as bad as she thought.

( IM FUCKING SWEATING IN MY ROOM)

Onyx wakes up from a deep sleep.He had been asleep for about 2 days and no one really checked on him."Huh i'm pretty bored maybe I should go take a dip in the lake" he thought to himself.He took his shirt off and slipped his trunks,then he headed out the door."He hoped Night would be there the thought nah swimming wasn't her style.As he arrived he saw people had already beaten him there.He saw Zac,Zoe,and Writer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back