• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

( IM UR GRANDCHILD! So do I count as being better than sky? [emoji23])

She smiles, and a small blush creeps on her cheeks. 'God damnit! I can't take it anymore! He's hot, shirtless, we're at the lake, in the water, it's a beautiful fucking day!' She thought to herself. "Fuck it!" She said, with a smirk. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Not a small peck, a kiss!

( GO WRITER!!! YAY!!! I SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX ALL THE WAY TO FUCKING NARNIA AND THEN NEVERLAND!!!!!.... Hopefully she didn't fuck up anything with that kiss... Damn... )

Nightmare swims away from the group into a nice, quiet part of the lake and floats on her back while looking at the sky. "This is nice" she says as she close her eyes and relaxs.

((You all suck))

( I'm sitting here in my room... With my music blasting... Screaming into my pillow... And dying because of how badly I'm fangirling rn... )

(I'm sitting in my room getting my stuff ready to leave tomorrow and listening Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy while talking to u guys)

(REALLY FREE HUGS AND WAFFLES FOR YOU MYSTIC *hugs mystic and gives waffle*)

(Not to my anuts somewhere else)

(LOVE CHU TOO PASTA-CHAN)

(MYSTIC HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY MYSTIC HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY MYSTIC HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY)

Zac's eyes widen as Writer's lips meet his, but this surprise only lasts a moment before he closes his eyes and kisses her back. He smiles through the kiss, ending it by biting the girl's bottom lip. He stares into her eyes, now, pulling her lip towards him gently, careful not to break the skin with his fangs. Then, he kisses her quickly and splashes her with water. He laughs, too happy to put his emotions into words. He was not expecting her to kiss him so suddenly, but he wasn't going to act like he wasn't wanting it all along. His head spins, so he just keeps grinning like a fool.

Zoe watches her brother and Writer kiss, stopping her insane laughter. She gasps and stares at them with her mouth open. When the kiss ends, the female grins, excited for her older brother. He derserves someone to make him happy, even if that means he can't be with her at all times. Zoe looks down at Mist, wondering about her reaction.

"Looks like Zac and Writer aren't just a rumor anymore, Mist."

((I'm listening to that nanny show on disney xD ))

((SORRY GUYZZ))

Mist nods her head and chuckles. "Finally they got together" nightmare on the other side of the lake not paying attention and is floating on her back relaxing. "Man i feel so much better relaxing at the lake" she sighs happy to relax

Writer smiles, her eyes turning complete white as she is so happy. She splashes water back at him. She knows that NOTHING absolutely NOTHING can ruin how happy she is today. "Looks like the loser also got a prize." She said, smirking and giggling.

Zoe swims over to Nightmare and sets Mist on the other girl's stomach. She floats beside them, humming a tune, as usual.

"Something wonderful happened, Night!"

Zac nods, wanting nothing more than to have her lips on his again. He pulls her in for another kiss, cupping her face in his hands. He playfully drops his hands, taking her legs and wrapping them around him, allowing him to hold her butt to keep her close. He laughs between kisses, visioning them in their own world, away from everything else.

Nightmare plays with mist's fur. "Oh really what happened tell me" nightmare kept her eyes closed.

Zoe laughs, shaking her head.

"Look for yourself, silly!"

The girl pulls Nightmare's arm, forcing her to sit up a bit. She points towards Zachary and Writer, giggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back