• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Ooh Zac and Onyx can have their fight soon *jumps around with excitement* I kinda want Zac to get the shit kicked out of him so he learns a lesson))

( Brb ima pm Kenji and blow up his notifications for when he gets back online [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

((I'm good with whatever... currently stuck in a car with my boyfriend, a five year old singing frozen songs, and a two year old calling everything outside a cow...#adulthood ))

( I'm currently sitting on my bed in a room that I'm gonna have to clean some time this week, listening to PTV and cuddling with 2 stuffed animals cuz I'm 5ever alone and 2Cool2$social)

(I'm currently on a bus riding it home talking to u guys and my other bestie (dorito-chan) and talking to my mom)

( haha YAS! Tell Dorito-chan I say hi... And tell her I'm always watching and that I'm the new blue bill cypher...I can't remember it's name rn.... And sorry grandma.... Frozen has already captured me.... Let it go~ LET IT GOOOOOOO!!!!~)

(Dorito-chan said Jesus Christ)

(No its.....FUCK IT ALLLL FUCK IT ALLLLLL I FUCKING HATE YOU)

((Hey i'm really good with kids i have a softspot for them....i'm a very volient child trust me ask writer but i wpuld never hurt a kid))

( yep she'd never hurt a kid... Unless it was my siblings... Trust me.... THEY ARE LITERALLY THE FUCKING SPAWN OF SATAN!!!!!)

(Yes they are but they can be sweet and i thought i was the spawn satan or was that someone else)

( Lmao sky remember that one Oliver x Reader fanfic?

Arthur: Go to hell

Oliver: I already have my seat reserved...)

((Good ^-^ #mykidsbetterthanyou I really need to buy a rude bumper sticker like that... because she has better sense than most middle age adults))

Zac shakes his head when he wakes up, forcing his hair out of his face. He immediately goes off to shower, wanting to beat Zoe.

Zoe yawns and stretches. She had showered last night, so now she smells nice, again. She smiles, remembering how great her life has been lately, other than the casual drama. The female gets dressed and makes her bed, eager to see her friends.

As Zac is getting out of the shower and fixing his hair, Zoe is waving bye and sprinting to the cafeteria.

((Actually, I'm quite alive ^-^ it's impossible to zone out with a movie this loud. My boyfriend says I need friends my age but what does he know?! xD #yesimcallingyallmyfriends (' :) )))

Nightmare wakes up but doesn't move out of her bed and just lays being lazy as heck. "Master get up" nightmare shakes her head at mist and rolls over. "No"

(But i thought we were your grandchildren.... xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back