• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((I crie, don't hunt me D': ))

"Ah! Don't worry Zoe, we just finished talking about some.......issues..... she has with someone." Roxy assured zoe, before breaking into a laugh

((Trying not to :3))

Nightmare looks awa blushing and mist starts laughing. "I-i um....um"

Zac yawns and listens to the silence, broken only by the girl's heart beat and their breathing. He keeps his ears alert, but his eyes grow heavy with sleep. ((SAME as Me right now omg so tired))

He blinks rapidly, trying to stay awake, but he knows he needs food. He tries to hide the worry in his voice, realizing he could pass out soon.

"Hey Writer? Can we head back soon?"

Zoe watches Nightmare carefully.

"Issues? With who?! I'll get Zac to bet them up!"

The female grins and sips the drink, growing bored of waiting for Zac. She picks at a clump of blood in her hair.

"And we won't kill you unless we have to, Roxy. Or if Zac is just having a bad day... To be honest, you would be the first to go if he got angry enough."

Roxanne stayed silent for awhile, processing what Zoe had said. "Well......i guess i would have more trips to the future than usual......." Roxy sighed anxiously. "Thanks for assuring me that i "won't" die by the hands of a schoolmate. Thanks."

Nightmare shakes her head. "N-no thats not i-it" Mist looks at zoe. "Look at her face closer then you'll know whats going on" mist laughs and nightmare blushs hiding her face that looks like a tomate. (SPAIN AND ROMANO)

Writer had already fallen asleep on his shoulder moments after her head was rested there. Her chest moving up and down. Her face looking so peaceful. This time she didn't twitch or have a bad dream. This time she had a good dream. A dream when she wakes up, hopefully she wouldn't have forgotten it.

( ANTONIO IS BÆ AF! )

Zac looks down at Writer and smiles, wondering how she could fall sleep so fast. He gently picks her up and stands. While walking out of the field, the male is careful to step where he did before. He then walks back toward the others, carrying the sleeping girl closer to him, like a baby. He mumbles little things to her along the way, talking about the things he sees and how he had a nice day with her.

When they are back under the tree, Zachary lays Writer down as softly as he can, and then he snatches the glass from his sister, so grateful to have her.

_______________________-

Zoe laughs and tackles Nightmare, wanting to know the secret conversation that happened moments before. When she sees the couple coming she waves excitedly.

"It's Writer and Zac! Yay! Zac I got you this... I love you."

The female gives him the blood and hugs him tight, burying her face in his side. She then sits by Writer and pets her hair, feeling bad for disliking her for a brief time that day.

((NEed Sleep GOODNIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT))

"See, happy ending." Roxy muttered and smiled a little. "By the way Night, can i tell Zoe?"

((Nightsssssssss have a good sleep with happy dreams of sunshine and rainbows :3))

(GOOOOODNIGHT FRANKIE)

Nightmare sighs relieved that zoe got distracted by her brother. "Thank god she got distracted now i have keep this from writer....thats going to be hard" Nightmare mumbles under her breath.

Nightmare looks at roxy. "Yeah but later when writer's not around got it"

"S-shut up" nightmare glares at her flicking roxy's forehead.

(Night writer)

Mist looks at the two then laughs.

Nightmare glares at her. "You brought this on ur self" nightmare tackles rocy and tickles her.

Nightmare looks to roxy. "Oh god please no" Mist looks roxy and laughs "Good luck roxy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back