• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Well will just have to see where the roleplay takes us! xD maybe Sebastian will find another lovely lady he likes! xD )

(Pfft there is no one better than mwah... Sorry to all other female roles but we all know it's true [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] jk love you all )

(SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I STAB YOU IN THE CHEST 47 TIMES)

Nightmare looks to roxy and laughs.

(Eh she tends to be specific when it comes to being violent... You get used to it after know her for 6 years...)

((I guess Zoe can come back now, since there's drama and all))

Zoe arrives back at the tree where Nightmare and Roxy lay. She is the same, except now she is holding a large glass of iced blood. While she was away, she had killed a deer and managed to squeeze blood from it into a glass..... don't ask how. Basically, Zoe smells like death, and she looks like hell.

"Hi again!"

The girl sits and waits for her brother's return.

Zac had passed this field earlier today when he was looking for Samantha's enemy, but he didn't realize how beautiful it is, until now. Running fast has it's flaws. Although it gets you to different places sooner, it also causes the siblings to miss so much beauty around them. Zac has always been envious of Zoe's ability to remember to slow down sometimes and smell the roses.

"Wow... this is so peaceful..."

The male is careful to try to step where Writer does, but it's hard when his feet are bigger than hers. When the reach the center, Zac stands still, feeling that someone as destructive as him should be banned from gentle pieces of natures, such as this. He takes a deep breath of fresh air and waits for Writer's instructions, assuming she has plans for coming here.

(Shut up writer i know where u live don't make me come over)

Nightmare shrugs. "We haven't class yet"

"Welcome back Zoe!" Roxy said smiling. But as her eyes travelled to the glass she was holding, her smile dropped. "Is..is that...blood?"

Nightmare looks to zoe then blushs. "Hey z-zoe hahaha" nightmare starts to get nervous and looks away laughing nervously then mist laughs again.

((NO SLEEP FOR YOU))

She pats a spot next to her signaling for him to sit. She then begins to pluck some flowers and twist the stems together so that they stay together. It takes her a good 15 minutes of plucking and twisting at the flowers to create a fair sized flower crown. It contains all different flowers of all different colors. (Remind you of something grandma... Maybe the beginning of my other rp with Lyric and Robin [emoji57]) She gently places the crown on Zac's head and smiles. He looks adorable and she can't help but to giggle. "You are now the flower king." She said attempting to do a slight bow, but fails since she is sitting down.

(Its 11:01 PM with me)

Nightmare looks to roxy.

"Her and her brother are vampires"

"Vampires? That's cool! Just.....you guys won't come after me for blood, right?" Roxanne questions, looking at Zoe

(( living on the other side of the world~ ))

(( lol yes @Writerr I gave up on that rp because I decided I liked this one more xD )

Zoe laughs at Roxy, finding her question rather dumb.

"Well, yeah! What else did you think it was? I'm giving it so Zac, so he knows I support him."

She smiles and tilts her head toward Nightmare.

"What's wrong with you? Don't tell me your going crazy again!"

The girl's eyes widen with fright, and she is tempted to call Zac back to protect her.

Zachary sits down as Writer wants him to, and then he quietly watches her work. He doesn't want to distract her, so he remains quiet, wondering why she is twisting flowers. Suddenly the flower circle is put on his head and suggested to be a crown. The male is confused, but he plays along, wanting to make Writer happy. He smiles at her.

"Oh. Okay...Then you need one, too... as my flower princess."

He laughs at how silly he must look and tries to twist flowers together, as well, but Writer's crown turns out to be a horrid attempt of art. He decides he will stick to painting.

"Errr... Here... it looks terrible but..."

((1:06 am, too))

Nightmare shakes her head no. "N-no i'm not i-i-i-i j-just" nightmare's face turns crimson.

Writer giggles and accepts the crown. "It's amazing. To be completely honest, the first time I tried to make a flower crown I couldn't even twist the flowers together the correct way. So it's amazing if you think about it." She says, placing the crown on her head. She felt so happy at the moment. And honestly nothing other than loud obnoxious people or a herd of animals could ruin the happiness and relaxation of the flower field. She laid her head on his shoulder like they had been when they were under the tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back