• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(( ooooo pancake *eats pancakes* :D and yes very happy xD ))

Roxanne stares at night's blushing face. She smirks cheekily. "Are you missing him that much? Onxy i mean"

She giggles and starts walking. She poked his red cheeks and thought of something they could talk about. She soon was distracted from thinking of what to talk about, and began thinking about her and Zac. She wondered what were they now. She decided they weren't necessarily a 'they' until when, or, if Zac asks her to be his girlfriend. She decided on a destination for them. It was peaceful and she could attempt to make something she thought was quite beautiful. "Can I suggest a destination... Uhm, if you don't mind that is..." She said looking at the ground.

(Welp at this point whatever chance Sebastian had was pretty much demolished by Zac [emoji7])

Nightmare's face turns crimson. "N-no what m-makes you t-think that" she covers her face and mist brusts out laughing. "OH MY NIGHTMARE YOU ARE TOO PRECIOUS"

((Sebastian can always have the odd, emotional spaz formally called: Zoe))

The male grins, happy even in the silent moments of their walk. For perhaps once in his life, Zac isn't thinking about his sister. He may regret leaving her, later, but for now he can only concentrate on Writer. He studies her, in his loopy state, so he doesn't ruin the moment with his awkward rambling of words and "uh's". He simply nods his head at her request, not asking where she wants to go.

"Lead the way...I mean... I don't mind if you lead the way, if you want to."

He questions his phasing, fearing that he will offend her in some type of way and she will not want to continue their walk. He clears his throat, tired of sounding so indifferent. He would rather her leave him alone than worry him into changing his mind.

"Of course, Writer. Lead the way!"

The male grins, finding his usual confidence again. This girl is able to make him behave and talk so odd....

Nightmare looks a roxy. "I-i-i oh my this is embarrassing if w-writer finds out s-she'll tease me" nightmare looks to roxy. "W-we aren't a t-thing.......i think" she whispers the last part. "This is just between me and you got it roxy"

"Yeah, yeah, sure. No problem. There sure are a lot of couples being formed." Roxanne shook her head slightly. "But don't worry, i'll support your love night" Roxy stared laughing.

Nightmare glared at roxy and hit her upside the head. "S-shut up jerk" mist starts laughing. "OH MY I LOVE THIS ACADEMY AND ITS STUDENTS" nightmare glares at mist and flicks her nose. "Jerks"

(What's going on? Sorry I haven't replied been at my relatives all day!)

Sebastian climbs out of bed and looked at clock, "Can't believe I slept in so late!" He hopped out of bed and went to take a shower. Once he finishing showering, he changed into some clothes. Looking in the mirror, he ruffled his hair with a towel, "I look good!" He then ran out of his dorm hoping to find something to do!

Nightmae sat in the yard of the school talking (agureing) with roxy while mist was laughing.

"Ow!" Roxy rubbed her head, trying to numb the pain. "That hurts." Roxy pouted at night. "You're suppose to be happy because i'm supporting your love"

She nods then begins walking. After a few minutes they arrive at a beautiful flower field. It was probably stupid and girly to Zac, but she didn't really care. Her eyes sparkles, at the beauty of the place. She carefully walked through the field trying to avoid crushing too many flowers. Once they made their way to the center of the field she sat down.

(FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK)

Nightmare glared even more at her. "S-shut up" mist started laughing again but at zoe.

(( WRITER OMG I LITTERALLY CANT TYPE UNTIL YOU EXPLAIN THSI TO TSUKI))(> :D )(> :D )(> :D )(*U*)(*U*)(OuO)(OuO)(> :) )(-A-)(>BD)(:#)(:#)(>:<)( ;) )(^U^)(^U^)( :) )( :) )( :x )( :x )))

(Okay so erm... Fuck... Let's just say Writer and Zac are being shipped like OMG it's amazing... So uhm... If Sebastian wants writer or at leasts wants a shot at getting her he better step up his game... Cuz so far Zac is sweeping Writer off her feet)

((She can't get mad though because honestly....

anigif_enhanced-5917-1405544877-19.gif
))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back