• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(I would been like 'NOOOOOOOOOO SPLINTER NOOOOOOO' *fells to knees*)

Nightmare looks up to writer with a serious look then sighs and continues to look out the window frowning. "Most reapers think that souls don't have feelings but i hear them cry for help and in pain"

((Damn. Killing a rat is hardcore O.o I can't even kill ants... I try to lead them outside with food xD ))

Zac frowns, feeling like a total asshole. He pushes the story out of his mind, knowing he will probably picture the little girl soul as Zoe and become upset. He smiles Writer's comment, although he has no idea what she's talking about... until he remembers Nightmare being in Onyx's room the day he punched him.

"Ugh... you're dating that guy?! "

He picks up Writer's sketchbook for her, but decides to look at it before handing it to her. He flips through it with genuine interest. When he reaches a picture of some other guy((aka Sebastian )), he pouts, but the picture of all of them together causes him to smile.

He puts the notebook in front of Writer, setting it down carefully.

"Your really good, Drawer.. "

He grins, finding her new nickname hilarious, but he can't help but pity Nightmare.

"I'm just kidding Night.. he's... he's probably really cool. "

He doesn't know how to apologize for the reaper lifestyle, so he just stops talking.

(Its just like 'come little ant i have food come on get your tiny ass over here *throws crumbs at ant*' xD )

Nightmare looks to zac blushing. "W-we're not d-dating....WRITER STOP G-GIVING PEOPLE THE WRONG I-IDEA" mist watchs nightmare freak out and laughs. "Oh my....nightmare you actually gotten better ever since you come to this school...i'm glad your mother would be proud of you" mist mutters under her breath chuckling.

She flashes Zac a playful glare and goes through her sketchpad. Her eyes widen when she comes across the picture she drew of Sebastian. 'Shit... I think he saw it... Maybe he thinks I don't like him... FUUUUUUUUUU!!' She mentally scolds herself for dropping her sketchpad. "Hey nightmare.... When's your guys' wedding? Am I invited?! Can i be a brides maid?" She teases, still trying to lighten the mood. She notices the blush. "Ooooo does someone like Onyx?!" She asks, laughing once more. She loved teasing her friends she had no idea why. She just found it hilarious.

Zac watches the girls, finding it quite amusing. He laughs at Nightmare's reaction to them talking about her crush, hoping no one teases him about Writer. He doesn't know if he can take a joke about his personal life.

"I'll be your date to the wedding, Drawer! "

He gently takes her hand with his and holds it, wraping his fingers around hers like he did before.

Zoe appears and sits back at the table. She pours an armful of sharpies on the table, pouting.

"No fair! You cheated, Nightmare! "

The girl then smiles, picking up on the conversation.

"Ohhhh it's Onyx! That's cute! Now Writer and you can both have boyfriends... no... that's not fair for me, either!"

Her words gain a hard kick from Zac, causing her to wince.

Nightmare glares at writer. "One more word writer and i'll jump over this table and take your soul" she keeps glaring at writer while mist smiles happy that nightmare's actually happy for real. "I'm glad she's happ for once" mist chuckles after she said that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Writer took Nightmare's threat as a challenge. "NIGHTMARE AND ONYX SITTING IN A TREE! F! U! C! K! I! N! G!" She yelled then moved closer to Zac for needed protection. She buried her face in the crook of his neck closing her eyes tightly scared of what she was going to do.

Zac wraps his arm around Writer and hugs her close to him, and his eyes darken, ready to fight Nightmare if her threat is literal. He lays his chin on the girl's head, touching her as much as he can.

"Fucking is kinda harsh, huh? I'm pretty sure kissing comes first... "

The male's eyes widen, questionings the human system of relationships. What if he was taught is backwards? Thoughts like these often come up around Writer, as she prevents him from thinking straight.

Zoe acts as a spectator, trying not to be a baby.

Nightmare stands up to attack but mist stops. "Nightmare what have i said abou controlling your angry" nightmare stops and sits down grumbling about stupid things. "Now breath in and out" nightmare does as mist says and breaths in and out. "Good now relax" nightmare looks out the window relaxing.

Writer looks up, and giggles realizing that she's fine. "Kissing does come first, but not in the Nightmare and Onyx system." She said whispering the last part. She smiles noticing how protective Zac is being towards her. She never had anyone other than Nightmare to protect her, so it felt nice having another person. She rested her head on his chest, she felt so relaxed. She noticed a few random people were staring at her and Zac and whispering. She rolled her eyes, knowing that they were probably assuming they were a couple. She didn't mind her and Zac being a couple, but she knew that Zac would get angry at the false statements.

Nightmare looks at writer and zac then smiles happy thats writer is happy then gets up to leave the cafeteria woth mist who jumps on her shoulder.

Shiro smiles, appearing in the school courtyard with his bags. "Damn this school is nice...." He chuckles and starts walking around, searching for the dorms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zoe doesn't like being a third wheel, even when Nightmare is an extra wheel, too. She stuffs Zac's last donut into her mouth and washes it down with her own breakfast. She also eats whatever is left of Writer's and Nightmare's food.

"Well... It looks like breakfast is over, guys! Guess we should stop sitting... and holding hands... and looking cute.... and go outside! "

The female smiles and picks Mist up. She carries the cat with her, making sure Nightmare follows her outside.

Zac laughs at Zoe and shrugs.

"Okay, okay, Zo. "

He picks Writer up as he stands and manages to put her on his shoulders. He holds her legs and follows his sister out, making sure to duck at the door, so the female doesn't bump her head.

"What are we doing, today? "

Nightmare walks next to zoe and ends up blushing. "God damnit writer telling everyone me and onyx are dating"

Zoe grins.

"We could always spread rumors about her and Zac? Or....or we could pretend to be a couple and she would forget? "

The girl shrugs.

Nightmare looks to zoe and giggles. "Lets pretend they're a couple" nightmare smiles and mist starts to purr. "Pet me zoe" she says looking at zoe with a cute cat face.

She is shocked when she is placed on his shoulders. She is scared for a moment then, relaxes once they make their way out of the cafeteria. She felt bad for Zoe, as she had been spending more time with Zoe's brother rather than Zoe. She knew it wasn't right, but c'mon. Writer stopped feeling bad about the situation knowing Zoe would do the same when she meets someone she likes. Writer smiled, and laid her chin softly on the top of Zac's head.

Nightmare stops smiling and turns emotionless when she sees someone at the courtyard for the school then walks up to the new kid with zoe, mist. "Hey are you new here" she says emotionless.

SkyDust101 said:
Nightmare stops smiling and turns emotionless when she sees someone at the courtyard for the school then walks up to the new kid with zoe, mist. "Hey are you new here" she says emotionless.
Shiro turns around, slowly and smiles widely. "Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Just asking welcome to the academy" nightmare keeps her emotionless face. "Whats your name i'm nightmare"

Zoe happily pets Mist, finding her plea adorable. She pets her even more when a new student is spotted, growing anxious. The girl stands slightly behind Nightmare.

Zac laughs, feeling as though he has the most important job in the world: making Writer happy. He pats her legs, but, when he sees the new student, he gently drops her to her feet. He instinctively takes the girl's hand and stares at the new guy from a short distance. He keeps his eye on his sister, still worried about her as always, despite his budding relationship with Writer.

SkyDust101 said:
"Just asking welcome to the academy" nightmare keeps her emotionless face. "Whats your name i'm nightmare"
"Thanks" Shiro smiles. "Nightmare?... Nice name, I'm Shiro." He says while throwing his bag over his shoulder.

She looks over at the new student and smiles. She hated the newly found tension in the air. She slips her hand away from Zac's and walks up to the male. "Heh, sorry about everyone. They tend to get like this around new people. But uhm.... I'm Writer, please don't say anything about my name." She says, holding her hand out. She smiles, hoping to clear out some of the tension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back