• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

( xD K)

Silas stood from one of the turrets that dotted each side of the academy and looked down at the courtyard below, drinking in the beautiful sight that lay below him. He looked around once before slipping his hands out of his pockets and then began running along the rooftops, smiling as he did. A few minutes of running and Silas rose his hands above his head and then leaned forward so that he fell forward onto his hands, performing a cartwheel and then landing before looking around again. He paused and smirked before disappearing, reappearing behind Nightmare before yelling "BOO" He yelled before bursting into laughter.

@littlemischief @JasTheGamer (We're gonna restart this rp... Well try to)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightmare jumped up with a small yelp at the sound of silas yelling out 'boo'nightmare turned to silas with a death glare then hit him upside the head. "You idiot why would you do that!!"

Silas fell backwards "Ow !" He said in an annoyed tone "What was tha-" He muttered before hearing her question "Cos I got bored" He replied in a sarcastic tone before letting his head slump back on the floor, that hurt him even more. He rubbed the back of his head before standing and walking over to Nightmare, towering over her due to his height.

Nightmare glared at him while mist sat on her shoulder chuckling. "Well you're a very jumpy girl who is easy to scary." Nightmare looks to mist and flicks her nose. "Shut it mist i don't need to hear that from you." Mist lets out another chuckle while nightmare turns her head back to silas with a glare.

Silas seemed to shrink back at the glare as though Nightmare was shooting daggers from her eyes, he looked at Mist then Nightmare before taking another step back "I'm sorry" He said simply, scratching the back of his head and looking up.

(*Shivers* Short post ;- ;)

Silas smiled and stopped scratching the back of his head, clapping his hands in a childish manner as a joke. He eventually turned to look at the door "I'm gonna go now... EV will get jealous" He chuckled.

(Oh yo writer!!)

Nightmare raised a brow and tilted her head. "What?" Mist looked shook her head and looked down the hall.

(we will NEVER wipe this slate clean.. too many fucking memories and i never want to forget those... btw i dont think @FrankieLynn is coming back... she's been on "break" for almost half a year now (:'()(TAT)(</3))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back