• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

82d37622195061484d975063e1c1ae64.jpg

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]Harper walked up the steps, loads of stdents beside her and in front of her. She kept thinking that maybe she should just shadow out and leave. Find a place to stay and live in solitude. But her uncle paid for a full tuition and board, so she couldn't let her down. Her arm started shaking and she grabbed it tightly. "I'm not gonna dissappear by accident again," she whispered to herself, but she knew she would eventually. Might as well. She looked up and finished the journey, entering the school and following the directions to her locker. Unfortunately, it wasn't opening. Screw up number 1: can't open a simple locker. This day is off to a GREAT start.

[/QUOTE]
(Did u get accepted ?)

(Oh wel..... You think you cud delete that post until Writer accepts your character ?...... WRITER GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE !)

(*rolls for initiative. Gets a 20. Rolls for damage. Also 20. Nods. Looks up at Jackal. Walks other way. Runs at Jackal, gaining speed as I run, hitting over 100 mph as I kick him in the air and jump up, holding my fist back as I yell:* falcone... *I yell as flames envelop my fist* PAWNCH! *I yell landing a critical falcon punch to Jackal's balls. I then land gracefully and salute* show ya moves!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back