• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Cassidy gave a sigh before offering a reassuring smile to Writer. "Yeah, he should be fine. I'll talk to him about his shifting when he wakes up and is off the sedatives". She cleared her throat, feeling a bit awkward with all the couples in the room. A slight blush across her cheeks was the only indication of her thoughts. "I'm going to stay here until he wakes up at least. You guys don't have to stay. I'm sure you have busy schedules..." Gosh why did she feel so awkward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Ok thanks)

Cia gets to her room to find it completely empty. She smiles and throws her bags onto a bed. She lights another smoke since there's no teacher to tell her not to. After a few minutes she starts to decorate. She opens one of her two bags, this one containing a variety of guns, knives and various weapons. It also contains a human-shaped wooden target full of bullet holes, which she props against a wall. She hangs up a few posters, all of which having their own dark, maybe murderous message. God help her future roommate.

Zoe nods, agreeing with Ashton's brief message.

"Yeah; me and Ashton hope you get better soon. Don't forget to eat all the sweets you want. They let you do that when you're sick. Sweet dreams, Alex!"

The girl is more comfortable now with the boy wrapped around her and Cass saying she will stay with Alex until he wakes up. She kisses Ashton's cheek and lays her hands ontop of his.

After a moment, the younger sibling walks back over to her brother, pulling the other male with her. She gives Cassidy a hug and waits for someone to lead her somewhere else.

Zac rubs his thumb over Writer's hand and takes Cass' words as a request for them to leave.

"Yeah, come on, Writer. He doesn't want to wake up with all these people. It's embarrassing... "

The older sibling stands and pokes his sister's side, making sure she isn't upset. Her smile back at him proves she is okay, so Zachary begins to walk out, turning back when he realizes how rude he probably seems.

"Errr... do you want us to bring you guys lunch or something later? I mean, like, if you're still here..."

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Ashton waves goodbye to Cassidy, then turn his attention to Zoe. "Hey uhm Zoe, can I talk to you? It's sort of important." He says, biting his bottom lip looking down at the ground.

-------

Writer stands up and hugs Cassidy. "Hey uhm... Tell him to text me or something when he wakes up... So I know he's okay." She turns back to her friends. She hears Ashton say he needs to speak with Zoe. She smiles, having a feelings she knows what her brother is going to ask her friend.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Gtg I'm going to the movies again... Ima see Ted 2 [emoji48][emoji23][emoji111]️)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Cassidy hugged Zoe back and turned to her older brother. "Uhm, no, I'll be fine. There's free coffee and muffins at the nurse's station". She didn't think they were any good, but she didn't want to bother them with anything she couldn't get herself. Cassidy hugs Writer back as well. "I will. If anything else happens I'm sure the nurse will contact you". She said with another reassuring smile.

(((Weirdest fucking movie choice xD but okay! I might be asleep by then, though because I just took some shit to make me sleep :3 so sorry >_< I needs sleep ))

Cia, feeling satisfied with her room for now, feels like it's a good idea to take out her pistol and shoot a smiley face into the wall out of bullet holes.

Once the group had left, Silas materialized next to Cass "Hey, I heard about him" he spoke quietly not to prevent from waking him up but because he could tell Cass was sensitive.

(Eh it's fine... There's another showing for it at 10:30... Hopefully she'll actual want to go bc she's suppose to be making it up to me because I was pissed off the whole time during Inside Out...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

( I had my sisters there too

1. They wouldn't shut up

2. They've seen it twice so they kept saying what would happen

3. They wouldn't chew with their mouths shut

4. Joy left and Anger took over in my mind xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((My friend keeps blowing up my phone with snapchat pics of her middle finger in front of different chocolates her ex sent her. Wtf #stahpwhitepeople2015 )))

((Sorry, I'll post soon ))

Cass jumped when she heard Silas' familiar voice, but didn't reprimand him. "Ah". She didn't really know what to say, so she stood. "Do you want a muffin from the nurses station? I have a feeling they're horrible, but I'm willing to give it a shot".

(While I was watching Captain America 2 there was this guy sitting behind us talking so loudly that at one point everyone in the entire theater "shh'd" at him. We told him to be quiet and he started cursing at us and eventually we had to get security.)

(Lmfao I'm surprised security hasn't kicked my family out of the theatre yet xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Zoe nods her head and swings her and Ashton's arms as they walk. She follows him, though, not sure where he wants to go.

"Whatchu' wanna talk about?"

The girl grins at him and looks down, so she can step on all the cracks, as she loves to do.

Zac hears Ashton and smirks at him, knowing Zoe is happy with him, so, deep, deep, deep down the brother isn't too worried. He looks at Writer pokes her stomach.

"What about you? Are you interested in eating lunch with me, love?"

Cia gets bored and walks out of the dorm, a pistol and a knife with her as always, and heads downstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back