• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Cassidy left to the nurse's station and returned a few moments later with two banana nut muffins. "This is all they had" she said a bit sheepishly as she handed him the oversized muffin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silas shrugged "Its fine" he slowly ate it quietly, looking at Alex whilst he did, there was nothing to really say so he just kept quiet.

Ashton feels his face heat up. "W-ell I... Bunny I really like you. And I... I know we didn't start off too well, seeing the situation I had with Writer. But I think I'm really improving and it's all thanks to you. And these p-ast few days you've been on my mind. Zoe, I... Will you be my girlfriend?" His cheeks are now bright red. He closes his eyes, fearing she will reject him.

----------

Writer smiles and a small giggle exits her lips. "Yeah just let me go change and fix my hair." She says, kissing his cheek incase he decides to head over to the cafeteria while she gets ready.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Once she gets downstairs, she shoots upwards three times to see how people will react. She then leans on a wall and acts like she wasn't the one who did it.

Cassidy sits and eats in silence as well. She wonders where her brother is and if she should call him, but quickly casts the thought from her mind. She was still upset from earlier.

(you are your making FAN FICTION OF THE TMNT your profile picture is TMNT your location on profile is THE TURTLES LAIR !)

(IT PROVES EVERYTHING YOU'VE MADE ABOUT 1 THOUSAND FAN FICS ON WATTPAD AND QUOTEV AND YOU POSTED THEM HERE YOU HAVE ONE WHERE A JASMINE IS SUCKED INOT NEW YORK AND MEETS THE TURTLES YOU ARE ADDICTED *THROWS MUFFIN* ADICTED)

(I ONLY HAVE THREE BOOKS DAMMIT TWO OF THEM IS IN THE DIMENSION SERIES AND THE OTHER IS A GAD DAMN TMNT Q/D BOOK)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back