• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(That moment when your anger drives you to fucking tears but you can't cry because there's too many people around)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alex steeled himself as he could feel the phoenix inside him rage at this change in the situation.

Groaning he held his head as the Phoenix tried to force its way to take control.

He had researched shifter forms while he had been laid up in bed and found small bits of information on Phoenix Shifters.

It turned out that Phoenix's were affectionate shifters but when denied they turned Prideful and Angry.

Shaking his head and gaining back control Alex went on his way.

This would not be easy.

The lion growled and through gritted teeth said, "None of your business". He didn't take his eyes off of Cassidy. "He barely turned, why would you put those things in his head?!" Leon was trying really hard not to shout, though he wasn't doing a very good job. In truth he wasn't angry with Cassidy, but at himself. The lion felt furious for what he did to Alex and he needed to release his anger. Unfortunately Cassidy was his emotional punching bag at the moment.

Cassidy lost it when Leon yelled at her, her temper spiking just as high as his. "I was trying to help him, Leon! He was scared and had no idea what was going on! He didn't grow up a shifter! All I told him was the truth and it's not my fault, not his, that you can't accept it! So stop trying to blame everyone but yourself!" She shouted back, her cheeks red with her own fiery rage. She stood her full height now, all 5'0 of it, even holding her chin up. The only downside was that her eyes were watery and if she didn't calm down she would begin to cry. She hated that she couldn't be angry without crying. "Don't you ever yell at me again, Leon Alaric Evans. Not ever." Her voice was small and shaky, but somehow still held all her anger and hurt. She turned to Silas and wiped her eyes angrily. "I'm sorry you had to see that." She said before stomping off.

Leon's mouth opened and closed, not knowing what to say or how to react. He deflated and reached out for Cassidy, but let his hand drop instead. His other hand ran through his hair and he didn't even bother taking notice of Silas again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silas shook his head "Its... Its fine" he looked back at Leon, not knowing what to do so he just stood there while waiting for something else to happen.

Cassidy walked as far away as her anger would take her, which was until she couldn't see Leon anymore. She had made it as far as the lake and sat on the shore. She wasn't quick to anger, unless it was her brother, but she was quick to burn out. With a sigh she laid on her back and looked up at the clouds.

Leon growled and walked to his dorm. He changed into his sweats and a tank and hit the gym. He needed to release his anger and frustration in a healthy way.

(I know xD )

Silas looked at Leon then ran after Cassidy it only took a few second for him to catch "Cassidy, you okay ?" he sat down next to her.

Ashton woke up, with a quiet yawn and stretched. He looked over at Zoe and kissed her cheek. "Morning bunny." He whispers quietly, incase Writer and Zac are still sleeping.

----------

Writer woke up, and threw a pillow at Ashton. "No matter how quiet you think you are, you're not. So shut the fuck up and let me sleep." She says, before laying her head back on Zac's chest. She knew that either Zoe and/or Zac had woken up from Ashton's fail at whispering.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alex's fragile control over his Phoenix was slipping, he could feel it. His normally startling blue eyes turned black.

He looked over his shoulder as wings started appearing but for some reason the rest of his body stayed human as if a fight for control was going on.

Alex was turning Rabid in his battle to control his shifting.

Cassidy puffed out her cheeks. "Yeah, I'm alright," she said, glancing over at Silas. "Where's your cat?" She asked, returning her attention to the clouds above.

As quickly as the wings appeared they began to retract again, leaving behind smeared blood and scars that would not heal, his Phoenix's punishment for denying their mate.

Panting, Alex struggled to stand and he left his shredded clothes behind, he needed to find a way to restrain his shifting for good. It was too erratic.

(That one mommet when you walk to ur mom and say something but she says no bofore you can finish and you were just asking for a drink xD )

"Ah," Cass said, a bit sad that he hadn't kept the black feline. "Sorry you had to see that," she apologized again, truly feeling bad that he witnessed such an ugly side of her and her brother.

Leon finished with the weight rack and felt a bit better, though what he really needed was to shift and run until he passed out somewhere. He decided that's exactly what he was going to do and headed for the forest at the edge of campus.

Alex was on the verge of passing out, he could feel the blood running down his back. He didn't know what room he was at but using the last of his strength he banged on the door before crying weakly

"help me"

His eyes rolled into his head and he collapsed.

((Hellloooo ^-^ idk what time it's supposed to be but our baes are just now waking up xD ))

Zachary pulls his arms gently, away from Writer's trying-to-sleep-again body and stretches them above his head. He rubs his face, trying to get used to being awake.

The male then decides his girlfriend is much better than getting out of bed, so he wraps his arms back around her. He gives her a sleepy kiss on the forehead and closes his eyes.

Zoe squints at Ashton as he practically yells into her ear. She then grins and pats the boy's face, trying to turn him off like an alarm clock.

The girl pretends her attempt works and rolls onto Ashton, straddling his torso playfully. She kisses his lips for a moment, but then, she rolls off the bed and runs to use to bathroom.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Cassidy smiled back, though her eyes still said she was sorry. "I swear I don't usually get angry that fast." She added in with a grin.

The door Alex had banged on was the head nurse. She quickly had Alex dispatched to the medical centre and soon enough he was attached to a drip to keep him sedated and asleep as his back was bandaged.

Looking through his phone the Nurse saw the last person looked up on Alex's phone and got into contact with Cass as well as the person she knew was a friend of Alex's, writer.

Cassidy's went off, the sound of the t-Rex from Jurassic Park filling the air. She blushes slightly and quickly grabbed her phone. When she got off the phone with the nurse, she turned to Silas. "I have to go," she said as she stood up to leave. "Maybe we can pick up where we left off when I get back?"

Leon shifted and, after hiding his clothes and other belongings, started to run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back