• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

He glances over at her. "Well, we're both blushing probably. Can't see my own face but I'm probably more red than the fires of hell."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"My guess was correct, then." He finds a way to blush even more deeply as she puts a hand on his face.

The cat narrowed her eyes at Silas while the tip of her tail thumped loudly on the floor in annoyance. The air shimmered and Cassidy sat cross legged on the ground, eyes still narrowed. "I'm not a pet, you know." She said with a playful grin.

Cassidy resisted the urge to bite his hand, though her canines still elongated. She gave a tight smirk and got up from the floor to lay on her bed. Cass yawned. "Yeah, well maybe you should go find a pet store or something." She teased. "I'm gonna get some sleep. Why don't you go find a cat?" She said playfully.

(( I'm barely keeping my eyes open. One more post and I'm off to bed for now.))

He grins widely and kind of stupidly before regaining his 'cool' composure and, even though he still smiles, it's much less wide and stupid.

Zac is completely appalled by the movie, and he isn't able to keep his thoughts to himself.

"But... She couldn't talk... He was just deciding her whole life for her and....and what the hell?!"

The male sighs and grins.

"It was cute though, I guess, by the end."

Zoe nods, smiling with her eys closed. She yawns and squints at him.

"I liked it, but now I might fall asleep... "

The girl lays on his lap, barely trying to stay awake.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back