• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Cass' eyes glinted with tip of the spear. "What an interesting name" she mused, a small smile appearing on her lips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Morin was a name of a freind and Kei was a snake that bit me once or twice" he flipped it into reverse, holding it out to her "Want to try ?"

He does the same, avoiding eye contact with Night for whatever reason. Probably because he's blushing slightly.

Cass wondered about Silas' friend, but didn't ask. She looked at the spear he offered to her apprehensively and after a moment of thought, shook her head. "No, I'd rather not. I'm not good with sharp things that I wasn't born with."

"The forest was always a calming place for me" nightmare giggles remembering times when she was young she would play in the forest.

She gave a small chuckle. "I don't do too well with sharp things that aren't my teeth and claws." She said with a sheepish grin. "I can be rather clumsy in my human form."

"I haven't been in the wilderness too many times that I can remember. It's just icing on that delicious 'school that has people who won't call you creepy or weird' cake that it's surrounded by a forest."

"Teeth and claws ?" he question after leaning against the wall, looking at the other bed "wonder who sleeps there" he said under his breathe before looking back at Cass.

Cass heard Silas as if he had spoken directly to her, thanks to her enhanced hearing. "Ashton does." She glanced at her elephant alarm clock. "Though I don't know if he does much sleeping here." Cass said quietly to herself in reference to his not being there.

"Ashton, Ashton, Ashton" He clicked his tongue a few times, trying to remember where he heard that name from "OHHH ASHTON, Yeah I know now"

Cassidy nodded, remembering the lad from the lake. "Mhmm," she silently hoped Ashton and Zoe planned on keeping it PG if he brought her over.

Nighmare smiles softly then looks ahead. "When i was younger i would play out in the forest with my mother play and Hide&Seek intill we had to go home"

"Oh by the way what did you mean by Claws and Teeth ?" He looked back at her, he knew this place was for the supernatural but he wanted to pin point what she meant.

~time skip to after the movie is over~

Writer stretches her arms and smiles. The movie is over, a few tears left her eyes during the movie. Some parts reminding her of her friend she made sure no one had noticed the tears during the movie.

-----------

Ashton yawned, and had to admit it was an okay movie. Him an Zoe held hands for the whole movie. "How did you like the movie Bunny?" He asked, wanting to know if she liked it too or not.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Sorry, I just..." He sighs. "I just really like your eyes. Had to get a good look at them." His face is a tomato.

(
c53d79b544741d9d46fbad4729f88f4e.jpg

I HAD TO XDDD)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Cass tilted her head to the side once again, blinking in confusion. When she realized Silas didn't know she was a shifter, her lips made an o-shape. "I'm a shifter. Panther shifter to be exact." She said matter-of-factly.

"ohhhhh. If your fine with me asking, can I see ?" He said, interested of what she looked like in panther form. (That last part sounds wrong in my mind >.<)

Cass nodded and the air around her began to shimmer until a rather small Panther sat at his feet. The feline had the same yellow colored eyes that Cass' often changed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back