• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Zac growls at Zoe and grabs a random t-shirt. He throws it at Ashton's face and goes to the bathroom to change his own clothes. He walks out moments later wearing grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

The male sticks the DVD in and sits by Writer, biting his lip.

"I'm going to get you back somehow... just wait."

He smiles and pulls his girlfriend into his lap.

"Let's fucking meet this mermaid. "

Zoe laughs along with Writer, bringing herself to tears. Seeing the movie commercials before the actual film forces the girl to hush. She giggles with excitment and kicks her legs about.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nightmare giggles and nuges him with her shoulder blushing alittle. "Yup"

(Yo kenji the niyx ship will sink if you don't do something EV charming nightmare xD )

(POOR ONYX xD HIS GIRL WAS STOLEN)

Nightmare nods and takes his hand then smiles softly. "Sure"

Writer rolls her eyes. "I doubt you could ever get me back." She whispers, and kisses his cheek. She silences her self, as a smile curls at the edges of her lips. She hears the song for the beginning and hums quietly along with it, laying the back of her head on Zac's chest.

---------

Ashton throws the shirt on and weaves his fingers between Zoe's. He kissed her cheek and watched in silence as the movie played.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Silas layed the headphones back down "I got bored... What were you listening to anyway ?"

Silas layed the headphones back down "I got bored... What were you listening to anyway ?"

( xD double post)

Cassidy replaced her earbud, but lowered her music a bit. "Gospel John." She said without any further explanation. She gestured to the giant weapon he had brought with him. "What's with the.... That." She said, not knowing what to call it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He swings their arms a bit as they walk. "Anywhere specific you want to go, or do you just want to wander around in the forest for a while?"

Silas got up "Its my lance" he picked it up and then spinning it "I named it but thats just culture from where I'm from, so don't say thats weird"

Cass tilted her head to the side. "What did you name it?" She asked, not thinking it weird one bit. She removed her earbuds and sat up, putting her hair in a messy bun. Cass rarely had it down.

Zac lays his head on top of Writer's and concentrates on the movie with all his might.

Zoe giggles and yawns, covering her mouth with her free hand.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

"Morin Kei" He replied, throwing it slightly into the air and catching it on his finger. The blade of the spear glinted when it was thrown up into the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back