• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

EV laughs a bit as now he has a pretty good chance that he'll get away from her completely. Until she gives up, unless she doesn't give up. In that case he'll just have to run away from her for the rest of his life. Or hers. Whichever ends first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoe giggles, not at him but at his adoreable honesty. She is forced to put a finger down, though because of her first and only date she had ninth grade. She doesn't explain this to him, though.

"Never have I ever.... err.... been on a rollar coaster! "

The girl smiles and meows.

Zac shakes his head at her lies. Then he takes the ring, but he feels weird holding it.

"Um... no, it's okay. You can have it. I mean, like, if you like it..."

The male laughs at himself and stares at his feet as he walks.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Nightmare starts running in a random direction looking for him. "What....how did he get away so fast"

Nightmare looks around not really paying attention intil she bumps into a tree. "Ow fuck that hurt"

(True golden true)

He looks behind him and sees Nightmare right behind him. "Dammit," he thinks to himself. She did run into a tree, though, so that'll buy him more time.

Nightmare gets up and dust off the dress mary made her wear the looks around to see if she can spot EV which she did but only alittle so she started to run toward where she saw him.

Nightmare watchs EV face plant to the ground and laughs but runs faster to catch up to him.

Dru stood up and gestured towards the school waiting for her to stand and go with him. (sorry I wasnt there I went to the store)

Nightmare runs up and sits next to him. "You give up" she pokes his side then lays next to him giggling.

"Yep, you won. Game over." He closes his eyes and sticks his tongue out like a child pretending to be dead.

Ashton puts a finger down. "You've never been on a roller coaster?!" He asks in surprise. "Erm.... Never have I ever hated playing guitar." He says with a smile.

--------

Writer smiles and kisses his cheek. "Thank you." She says, carefully grabbing the ring and sliding it back on her middle finger. She smiles, growing somewhat excited as she sees the door to his dorm. Hopefully they'll be able to actually watch the movie.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Oh no EV died what shall i do without him" nightmare dramatically fake cries but fails after while and ends up laughing.

He tries not to, but he ends up laughing along. "EV is dead, now no one will be there to feed his cat, how will anyone survive?"

"The end of the world is coming what are we going to do without EV he was going to protect us" nightmare laughs after she says all that.

"Not only that he's going to start the ZOMBIE APPCALYPSE!" He sits up and puts his arms out like a zombie.

"You will do nothing, for there is no resisting EV zombie!" He tries to get up, but he starts laughing again and lies back down.

Nightmare stares at him for a sec then laughs. "What just happened" she starts to poke his side.

Zoe's face scrunches up with frustration.

"I've never played guitar, so.... so I've never hated it or liked it... I..."

The girl's eyes fill with tears because she doesn't want to cheat. She finally just drops a finger, figuring that's the fairest solution.

"...sorry... "

She wipes her eyes and her face blushes bright red.

"Never have I ever... went a whole day without laughing and crying."

She giggles softly and stares at her eight remaining fingers.

Zac grins and kisses his girlfriend as they reach her dorm room. He cups her face gently in his hands and ends the kiss with another peck on her nose.

"Let's go see what these crazy kids are doing, hmm? "

He opens the door for Writer, letting her walk in first.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back