• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

(no.) Jennifer walked outside and knelt down where Dylan and Lauren were. "I have no idea how to help them I thought maybe you....." Jennifer looked around she didn't see a clone or the teacher. "Ummm. Hello?" Jennifer didn't see the teacher and sighed. "This just isn't my day." Jennifer sighed.

"I can do that. I will not fight here and I don´t smuggle humans no more"

"So... Where can I stay?" he inquire the demon.

OCC: my mother tongue is Spanish, so sorry if it feels wrong sometimes (' :| )

and I will try to not OCC to much.

MagicalFlower said:
(no.) Jennifer walked outside and knelt down where Dylan and Lauren were. "I have no idea how to help them I thought maybe you....." Jennifer looked around she didn't see a clone or the teacher. "Ummm. Hello?" Jennifer didn't see the teacher and sighed. "This just isn't my day." Jennifer sighed.
Yukari appears "sorry takes me a while and well...lets see hmm"

The clone passes a key to a room called 103 "here ill show u to ur room"

Jennifer jumped back a bit. She giggled a bit. "It's okay. You scared me there for a second." Jennifer smiled she look back down at Dylan and sighed. She brushed her hand against his hair. "I have no idea what's going on, but I know there was a voice taking to me." Jennifer said. She thought a bit of what the voice said. She was a bit worried. She felt like she was taking a risk having him around. She was afraid of what the voice might say.

Wuskan took the key.

"thank´s"

he follow the demon yukari through the inside of the academy while looking around.

*moments later*

they were in front of a room between the room 102 and 104.

.....you have to tell dylan how you feel, believe me itll work"

The clone opened the door "now my friend..enjoy your stay, anyproblems my office is downstairs"

Jennifer frowned a bit. "Um... You do realize I like Dylan as a friend right? I already tried the whole I'm in love with him thing and that didn't work. A voice just said I was a liar. Which technically I wasn't. He asked if I loved him. He wasn't being specific if it was for a friend or a boyfriend." Jennifer said.

"Sounds good, I suppose my learning starts tomorrow morning... Where by the way? he inquire.

he did not know what class or classroom to attend or even what course or ranking he had?

adventures where easy, kill that, retrieve that, protect that... but here he was lost, with capital letters.

" I can't do this cause I know you like Jen and me as a friend Jen likes yuraki and I am pretty sure he likes her as a friend" I layed down on the ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Back