• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer turned pale. She didn't understand how that thing....person or whatever knew him. She was a bit scared and afraid of it. She turned towards the teacher. "Please tell me you heard that." Jennifer said.

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's the only question I won't answer" "Of corse he can hear it, why would I say his name if I knew he couldn't hear it"

Jennifer got mad. "He's nothing but a big jerk." Jennifer thought in her head. "Well sorry. It's sort of hard for me to believe I heard some weird voice in my friends body talking. It's not something you see or hear everyday." Jennifer said. @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's for the conpliment Jennifer" Dylan's mouth smiled "Let's just say I'm a friend of Dylan's and I want to help you come back to life"

"Well, I'm an elemental and a demon so yeah, I guess that would be called a demon elemental. I don't know. But he will like you, he has started to show"

"Don't worry, to let you know if he finds out what he did it will kill him literally, he will colapse on the floor and die"

"Don't worry" The room became scilent "Here's the beb back but don't act like a brat" The bed raised from the floor "Here's your phone" A phone fell on Laurens stomach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back