• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer took a deep breath. "When Rosey need help Zera wasn't going to come unless I promised him to destroy the puzzle but I told him I couldn't do that but I could promise I would talk to you about it." Jennifer said really fast. "Please don't hate me I didn't know what else to do." Jennifer sighed.

Jennifer felt bad. " I'm sorry" she gave him a light kiss. "You can seal him if you want. I just promised I would talk to you about not sealing him that's all. So you still can do that if you want." Jennifer said sighing a bit. "Look do we have to seal him? I think we should wait." Jennifer asked.

I felt bad and frowned a bit. "I'm sorry to hear that." I leaned forward hugging him.

I didn't know who my mom was but my dad showed me a pic of them together" I looked at him hoping he was starts to move on from Jen cause then if he was having feelings for me then I could get out as well as him

Jennifer didn't agree but she understood she nodded, and hugged him. "Thank you." She smiled. "So can we now help Dylan and Lauren?" She asked.

"Dylan and Lauren are outside on the ground just lying there. Lauren looks like she's been stabbed and when I tried to wake Dylan up he didn't respond. Someone or something was in him and started talking to me. It was kind of scary. He could control Dylan. Some things he said Dylan would have different facial expressions. I have no clue how to help except one way and I tried that but it didn't work." Jennifer said shuddering at the thought of the voice.

Interflecha said:
Wuskan feel drowsy at the improvised camp that he build half a mile from the main road that night.
He was finally here, he thought.

*some hours pass by*

In the morning, with his things on him he was looking at the magnificent academy at the end of a stone road. he thought of the moment when a human mercenary that he met on a dungeon told him about this amazing academy at the center of a mystical country.

And now, here he was, at front of the it.

So he stood at the massive door and knock hard three times.

"Hello, is someone here" he said and he feel stupid the moment after he said it.
Yukari flew over "oh hello there...are you a new student"

Jennifer was upset. She walked over to the teacher. "Can you maybe I don't know get a clone to come with me and you can just take care of the new student here please?" She whispered into his ear

"Hello, yes I want to learn everything there is here to teach"

he then remember something important.

"Sorry, my name is Wuskan and I don´t eat children"

Wuskan told this with a smile on his face,

on a friendly voice (still he looks a little scary)

It is an important thing to say who you are and more important

is to say that though I look like a dragon I don´t eat what they

eat he thought.

OCC: let me look the CS for yukari cuz I don´t know where it is...

"Oh." Jennifer blushed a bit. " Well then let's go." Jennifer turned around walking outside to where Dylan and Lauren were.

Now that he introduce himself, he look at the person he was talking with.

A humanoid demon he thought.

Well it is a famous academy so the chance of humans in this place was slim to say the least.

Demons know that dragonborns just eat like humans, humans do not know that, that is why he

Introduce himself that way because... well, it does not matter right now.

"Is there a test I must pass to enter the academy" he ask the demon in a serious voice.

OCC: sorry I forgot to reply your last greeting (' :) )

"I am sorry but I don´t know this rules"

... "please tell me so I can apply to them and do no harm here"

his gaze pose on the demon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back