• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

(A whole lot for one Lol. For two I may have taken Lauren's necklace lol and three you can read the rest Lol!!!)( :P )

"have you guys seen a bird or a cage for that matter? I've been wondering around looking forever now.."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Uh, No have you Jennifer" Dylan whispered back to Jennifer "Can I call you Jen?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay then I'll help this girl find her pet bird." Jennifer whispered into his ear. "Come on I'll come and help you look for your pet bird." Jennifer said smiling walking away motioning her to follow.

"Sure you can call me Jen." Jennifer replied. She the turned to leave

"Thank you for helping me, your name is Jessica right?" Amber asked so she wouldn't get her name wrong

Dylan watched her walk away and picked up Mr.Yukari and super sped to his room and opened the door then laid him on the bed. Dylan started to watch him to see if anything would happen. Dylan had this felling and he knew what it was he liked Jennifer on a higher level then just friends but he wanted to go on a few dates before he asked her.

"oh my Jennifer! I'm so sorry! I'm amber." Amber said feeling bad for calling her the wrong name

Jennifer laughed. "Don't worry about it . " Jennifer laughed. " I like that name Amber it's a really nice sweet name." Jennifer said smiling. "So.... This pet bird of yours what does it look like?" Jennifer asked curiously.

"Thank you, I like the name Jennifer as well. My bird, she's white and is almost like a hawk, she usually answers when I call her by name, her name is Annabelle. But for some reason she just disappeared, it was really weird." Amber said thinking back

I finally saw a bird in a cage I thought maybe someone who knocked me out is looking for this so I started walking around the school

"Don't worry will find her soon she probably is hanging on one of the lockers down the hall here." Jennifer said as she pointed towards the hall.

someone knocked me out and stole my necklace, and im pretty sure whoever did left this bird" I walked around him and took a left and saw jennifer

Jennifer stopped and saw Lauren she froze still not moving a muscle she then saw Annabelle. "Lauren how did you find Annabelle? Amber here has been looking for her forever!

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Lauren please give it back to Amber it hers not yours." Jennifer asked.

"its not just a bird, it's my pet and my longest friend!" Amber said, " I don't even know who you are!"

I then saw my necklace on jen "your saying how that Is not mine what about that thing on your neck that is not yours either" "my name lauren princess of the sea. how bout a trade my necklace for the bird or else I guess you can say bye bye to it!" I said with a big smile

Jennifer gritted her teeth. "You were trying to hypnotize Dylan you shouldn't do that. That's why I took it. If you give the bird to us first then I'll give you the necklace. I promise! I never break a promise!" Jennifer said staring at her while she took off Lauren's necklace and held it in her hand.

sorry but I cant trust you or Dylan anymore can I. he is the one that broke down my door the only thing I was going to have him do was put my door up. So throw the thing over here and I will set the bird cage down ad walk away." I said having a serious face

"listen, I'm sorry you had some kind of trouble with Jennifer and Dylan but they are the only ones helping me and the only people who are acting like friends. This is my pet and has nothing to do with whatever happened before." Amber said pleading

Dylan looked at the bed watching Mr.Yukari and looked at the bed post and saw a necklace that looked just like Lauren's necklace. He put it in his pocket and wanted to wait till Jennifer got back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back