• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

just watch were your going, shrimp" I said giggling

I need to get my father ring then ill be able to control boys and girls, and you can have what ever you want just name it" I said smiling

Jennifer brushed off some dirt was about to leave till she saw Zera. "Hey what happened to you talking to your little brother?" Jennifer asked a bit confused thinking they'd still be talking or doing whatever brothers do.

you have my loyalty I just need that ring I don't care how you get it I need it" I said hoping he would help me

@the\-lich

"I am soooooooooooo pathetic" Dyaln said under his breath angry at hiself

Dylan dissided to speed up to Jessica and saw her talking to Zera "Hey, uh, Jennifer, Would you like to go watch a movie or something

(I'm assuming Jessica is me LOL!) Jennifer turned around and saw Dylan. She didn't know what to say. She blushed a bit. She thought Dylan was nice..... but not someone she wanted to date with. Jennifer didn't want to hurt his feelings so she said "Sure Dylan!" Jennifer wish she didn't say that but she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

(My character is suppose to be kind! If I said no your character would've been upset.) Jennifer didn't know what to say. " umm....you can choose I like scary movies though." Jennifer said hoping he would leave she still needed an answer from Zera. She was starting to get worried. She just had a feeling something wasn't right.

Jennifer thought for a moment. "I like that but it didn't seem scary from the trailer what about Annabelle? You know the movie that goes with the Conjuring. Or Ooooh Frozen!!!" (Sorry guys that was beyond my control I had to add in Frozen.)

"Exactly but much more scary!" Jennifer said hoping he would leave. "Hey why don't you go ahead and get a drink and i'll catch up?" Jennifer asked.

Jennifer watched him walk away and turned back towards Zera. "Well? You still didn't answer my question.. Where is your brother he was suppose to be with you chatting?" Jennifer glared at him waiting for an answer.

"so you think I stole that box" I got mad and my hair stared to burn like fire and to me it was pretty cool since im a mermaid

"well you said that you knew it was in my room so you decided to barg in my room without asking for the key"

I started to sing to hypnosized him and someone grabbed me I wasn't sure who though but they knocked me out

Jennifer push her hair to the side. "She was going to hypnotize you! See this. " Jennifer ripped Lauren's necklace off. "She uses this and she sings with it to hypnotize boys! She was trying to hypnotize you to do something for her. So your welcome for saving your life." Jennifer said a bit tired. She took Lauren's necklace and put it in her pocket by her necklace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back