• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"What???? No Way. She tried to hypnotize you using that necklace. I think we should keep it and I think Mr.Yuraki would be very interested knowing what she was doing." Jennifer kept it in her pocket. "Also the movie can wait. I have a bad feeling that something is wrong with Mr.Yuraki. Zera didn't answer me. Then I noticed Lauren went to talk to you. I figured something was wrong, but Mr.Yuraki was going to talk to his brother and I would think he would talk a bit longer than that." Jennifer said.

"Let's see Mr.Yaruki was there talking to his brother someone is moaning in the library yeah I would go see who's in there." Jennifer rolled her eyes walking towards the library. "Let's go if he's not there he's probably in his room." Jennifer said motioning Dylan to follow her.

"Your starting to worry me who moans in there sleep?" Jennifer giggled a bit. "Sure I've screamed while having nightmares but never moaned." Jennifer said opening he library doors.

"I don't hear any moaning any more. Dylan do you think you could speed around and look. I'll go to the hidden bookshelf and look around." Jennifer said walking towards the book shelf.

I was thinking the last thing I remember about to sting and then getting hit do I went to find zera "zera we have a problem"

[QUOTE="ashlyn heckman]you have my loyalty I just need that ring I don't care how you get it I need it" I said hoping he would help me
@the\-lich

[/QUOTE]
Ofcorse then" zera smiled evily.

Jennifer turned around and saw him. She quickly ran towards him. "What happened are you okay?" Jennifer asked worried.

"Ummm Dylan as much as I would love to do that I can't. Mine turns people to stone and Lauren's only hypnotized boys. Maybes there's a book that has something to heal a person." Jennifer said. She quickly turned around and ran to the bookshelf.

"Wait combined the necklace's your turn people to stone and her's hypnotize's people. You can hypnotize your necklace to heal people maybe."

"Well...." Jennifer sighed. "It's worth a try." Jennifer took Lauren's necklace and tried hard to remember the song she did. Jennifer held her necklace I front of Lauren's and tried hard. Her necklace didn't glow red anymore. It started glowing green. "Okay I'd feel better if we try it first to make sure it will work." Jennifer looked at Dylan. Jennifer sighed. "Jennifer put her hand in her pocket getting out her pocket knife. Jennifer took a deep breathe and drew the knife across her hand. "Ow!" Jennifer had a few tears streaming down her face. She grabbed her necklace and stared into it. The green color flash and she felt like lighting hitting her. The pain finally stopped and she looked at her hand. It was normal. "Dylan it worked!" Jennifer went up and put it in front of Mr.Yuraki. It glowed a bright green and flashed. It soon stopped. "Mr. Yuraki?" Jennifer said hoping he would be fine. @the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
"I didn't want it not working and have you also injured. That would just be a bloody mess." Jennifer whispered back.

"I could have just drank it" Dylan thought how he stared at the blood rushing out of her wrist and salivating over it "Maybe we should take him to my room he can rest"

Amber was still wondering around looking for her bird when she stumbled into the library and looked around, "hey guys what's going on?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan looked at the faun "Oh, Uh, hi" Dylan said shyly "Uh" Dylan tried to avoid answering her "Nothing we, we have to go take Mr.Yukari to a room to rest"

Jennifer shuddered. She knew he likes to drink blood but she was so grossed out. "Good idea Dylan one thing though were going to have to take turns watching him around the clock to make sure he is fine. I'll take the first watch if you want that way you can rest also." Jennifer whispered so the new girl wouldn't hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back