• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"The, the, uh, the puzzel is missing. I thought you should know because you have the same reaction as I do when were near a piece. I think this thing is important" @MagicalFlower

"Hmm... Okay but I still want to talk to Mr.Yaruki. So why don't you go talk to her i'll catch up. Besides I think I made her mad earlier. I have no clue how are why but she just snapped talking to me. Anyway why don't we meet up at the library around.. 11:15? "

Dylan went to walk away when he smelt human blood. Dylan super sped to where the smell was and saw a faun "Hello

Mr yukari walks out "puzz- wait...you aint been putting it together!! Rrrr" grabs dylans shirt "i told you to not build it!!!"

"I'm Dylan and I'm a vampire so I want to promise you that I won't suck out your blood" Dylan thought to himself- Oh my gosh I need to get some human blood soon

@BookLover13

"Well maybe I don't listen" Dylan pushes Mr.Yukari off

Mr yukari snarls flames ignite "who do you think your talking too ya vampiric little spec!!" Lifting him up "i am your teacher....you listen to me!!!"

Jennifer was furious she pushed Mr.Yuarki."Hey back off and leave him ALONE!!! If you really want to start a fight start it with me! Just calm down okay BOTH of YOU!! Your acting like children. Grow up and act your age both of you!!

Jennifer...let me tell you somthing that puzzle...decides the very state of the universe!!! Its begining! its end! I warned dylan....now i want you both to find it now!!" He storms off, leaving a fire trail behind him.

Jennifer grabbed Mr.Yuraki's arm. "Look if you told both of us we would've understood. So if anything you should help us too. You seem to know all about this so why don't you help us please?"Jennifer said looking at him and her voice returning soft and kind.

.........." turns around "just look...ill check the secret rooms, untill then the piece stays in my pocket" he was eventually gone.

Jennifer let out a deep sigh and turned back to Dylan " Great now I need to find some stupid pieces to save the world." Jennifer leaned by the wall slowly falling to the ground." I just want to be a normal girl with a normal life but that never can happen." Jennifer said quietly to herself. Tears started running down her face. "So.. what now!" Jennifer said choking on her own words.

"Yes he is everybody's teacher'' "It's okay Jennifer you an go relax" Dylan hugged her and gave her a pat on the back "Thanks for being there for me all the time" "Okay, Um I don't know your name but come with me so I can get you a room and then I have to search for this box" Dylan was about to get ready to super speed but didn't know the girls powers so started walking

@BookLover13 @MagicalFlower

Jennifer sighed. "No we have to find the box. I agreed on helping and I plan to do so. I think I may go to the library though. My question is how does Mr. Yuraki know all about the pieces and box? I think maybe he knew from reading a book or something. I want to see what books there are that can help give some info. If I can't find anything I'll ask him them. That is if I can find him." Jennifer said wiping the tears off her face and getting back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back